Weather, where you are

harrow

Grey with showers this morning just the thing to test the gutters.:(
We have seamless aluminium gutters but they are a bugger to clean out as they have a strap across the top about every 14 inches. :rolleyes:

Pauljenny

Not as bad as we expected. Unless you suddenly come into contact with the sharp Northerly wind.
Instead of bringing an expensive suitcase, we've decided to buy warm clothing in charity shops, giving it back before we return.
I've just lashed out on the ultimate leather jacket/ coat/tent.. £15. One that I've fancied for over 50 years and never been able to justify.
Left my lightweight raincoat behind.
This one's coming back to Portugal..

harrow

We had sunny intervals this morning but it is looking distinctly grey this afternoon.
Good luck with you FIL, Trev these things are never easy. :unsure:

Pauljenny

Our fingers are crossed, too, Trev.
Difficult when we're wearing gloves.
It's 6 damp degrees and cooling down later.

barryd

Nice again today in Flamborough. Cold but sunny. Great for cycling this morning but cold on the scooter.

mariesnowgoose

Eurgh! Not been too bad today but home now and sky had gone a weird colour, like a nasty multi-coloured bruise, and it has just started to rain.

It's cold too, not gone above 4 degrees all day 😝

trixie88

been a lovey crisp cold dry day.........started raining about 3.30.......so it will be a damp dismal night.

Obanboy666

Raining again on Teesside and cold. Stove on since early doors and haven’t had central heating on as the stove warms most of the ground floor, best investment I’ve ever made for the house.

caledonia

Raining again on Teesside and cold. Stove on since early doors and haven’t had central heating on as the stove warms most of the ground floor, best investment I’ve ever made for the house.
Weather been ok here. Replaced my outside lights with led lamps and very happy with them. Ordered two Little Wenlock Aga multi fuel stoves from Stoves R Us today for sitting room and snug. Great little stoves I had one in my old house and at £600 each it’s a bargain.

jeanette

Sun was shining this morning then about 3 it started to rain was out before and it’s cold but not windy