Weather, where you are

Wully

Miserable as hell here was gonna head off for weekend but damp dank grey and miserable as hell here bad enough I have to work outside in it but I’ve called it a day and stopped play this weekend. But no doubt that wee gnome fae Portugal will be along in a minute to tell me he got sunburned today 😜

trixie88

HUH........proper november weather .......how i hate the month........foggy...cant even see the bugalow at the bottom of the garden........murky, mucky, wet, cold.........CH boiler puffing away.......thats only on the first day of the month.........got another 29 to go yet..........pphhh

mariesnowgoose

Miserable as hell here was gonna head off for weekend but damp dank grey and miserable as hell here bad enough I have to work outside in it but I’ve called it a day and stopped play this weekend. But no doubt that wee gnome fae Portugal will be along in a minute to tell me he got sunburned today 😜
That gnome is a right smug wee b..... er, gentleman at times, ain't that the truth! 😜 😁
He needs to get the 'smug filter' back over the old cake hole again just to tone down the gloating a tad 😂 😆 😉

It's definitely the weather to stay indoors with a good fire on and do some baking and eating and generally keeping snug as bugs in rugs (or even Roofers in Repose).

Pretty miserable here too. Think that's the outlook for most of the UK this weekend.

Stay safe & warm folks wherever you are 🔥