Weather, where you are

trixie88

yesterday we had ample rain......3 almighty rain storms...heavens just opened up.........had thunder and lightening also.

this morning.......wet...very blustery......temp, in lounge says 22 however it feels much colder than that......fell as tho i need to put thermals on again........wearing cadi and fleece today.......wonder what weather will be like 4 july when you are all allowed out and about........hmmm
all have a good day

mariesnowgoose

21 degrees on the north terrace, 31, on the south at 0800.
1st Gipsy Market since Feb, needed 3 beers to help us get round.
Returned at Noon.. 31 and 36.
With a sweet northerly breeze.
27 indoors.
Mustn't grumble.
Oi!!

💚💚💚

No need to slack up too much on that smug filter maintenance just cos we is living in 'unprecedented times' ! 😜😉

trixie88

update.....now like winter.......blowing a hooley......showers........dank.....cold..
roses ruined.......laveteria/mallow.........practically blown down to half its height........will probably right itself and recover wen weather improves....fingers crossed......
indoor temp..says 20....i dont believe it one bit.....got me thermals on again..........determined not to put fire on......may hae to give in later....hmmm

could do with a nice BIG cream bun or vanilla slice...........

Wooie1958

Still bloody awful and has been since last friday morning, raining ( it`s never stopped ), blowing a gale and some thunder thrown in for good measure.

Got an email last week asking us to be careful with water as stocks were starting to run low and that`s after only a few days of decent weather.

What the hell`s going to happen after these umpteen thousands of new houses are built around here.

I don`t recall seeing any plans for new reservoirs being built and when i asked that question during the planning stage it was glossed over.

Last edited: