Weather, where you are

yorkslass

Its like this every day down south, its been like it for months. 25c in the shade, on the radio they are talking about a water shortage :(
Been on our local news tonight about water conservation. Apparently the reservoirs are about 8% lower than is normal at this time of year.Considering the rain we had at the start of the year, it's hard to believe,

Scotia

Been on our local news tonight about water conservation. Apparently the reservoirs are about 8% lower than is normal at this time of year.Considering the rain we had at the start of the year, it's hard to believe,
Probably something to do with the amount beer that has been consumed the past couple of months, feeling a bit camel like myself.😀

Tonybvi

The real River Dee up here in Royal Deeside (not that stream in Cheshire!) is as low as I’ve seen it in a long time. I spoke to a fisherman this morning who’s absolutely delighted to be back on the river for the first time in 10 weeks but wants more water!

helen262

Same here Chris.

Hose pipe ban looming.
It won’t be long before they ask us to stop washing our hands, as we are short of water, it would be better if they spent the money on new reservoirs to save more ho2, rather than waste it on the hs2,just so that people can get into London 20 mins quicker.
It’s a joke this country, we can go from floods to droughts within a few months,
Ps it’s looking like another hot day here too, and I will be using the hosepipe where needed, before it gets banned.

trixie88

beautiful again............just want to be out and about...........sometimes i think......maybe could have coped with this lockdown had it been in wintertime..........t
yes get yer containers filled with waater....and steralising tabs/solution etc.........
it will be good to get your van out for a run sue.............you will enjoy it......forget about parking.......just enjoy the drive.......

Pauljenny

Another beautiful one, cooler because of northerly breezes.
Celebrated our Euromillions win by spending nearly a quarter of the winnings on a beer apiece.
How should I invest the remaining money...?
Blow it away on high living.. 3 beers apiece..?
Or place it in a high interest ,( 0.25% ), account... For our old age..