Weather, where you are

Pauljenny

Totally different day here, too

Breakfast outdoors.

Lunch too, I think.

Horizontal on the sun lounger, looking up at clumps of Cumulu Nimbus flying in from the NW.. (weather Man says SE, all day, so what do I know ? )

The monthly Gipsy market is cancelled.
We were not woken up by the usual rush hour, when up to 6 vehicles can come thundering down our lane, between 9 and 11 am.

No Piri Piri chicken for a while..

I wonder what will happen to the thousands of birds, bred to be the right size on the day.. .. Each week ?

Robmac

Supposed to be good here too ... we'll see!
Julie wants me to wade into the 3 foot deep pond and install the fountain this morning Chris. I wanted to do it BEFORE the water went in, but Oh no, the fish couldn't do without it overnight in their temporary accommodation.

Anyway, I just went out there and surveyed the job. Noticed the pond was covered in ice and rubbed my chin and started sucking my teeth like a plumber does when pricing up a job.

"You'll be fine" she decreed. :(

Fisherman

We sat in our garden yesterday, first time this year.
And it’s looking like another fine day.
But up here in the west of Scotland, we worry when the weathers nice.
Its just the calm before the storm.
And guess what rain is forecast from 6 tonight till Wednesday lunchtime.
So enjoy it whilst we can.

Edina

Julie wants me to wade into the 3 foot deep pond and install the fountain this morning Chris. I wanted to do it BEFORE the water went in, but Oh no, the fish couldn't do without it overnight in their temporary accommodation.

Anyway, I just went out there and surveyed the job. Noticed the pond was covered in ice and rubbed my chin and started sucking my teeth like a plumber does when pricing up a job.

"You'll be fine" she decreed. :(
Ice skating - another thing to while away the hours (y)