Weather, where you are

Nesting Zombie

Hey you 😊, But it’s PERFEKT Weather for you to maybe Get some Home made Bread n Biscuits on the go 😋. If you need a hand I could take care of the Bowls before giving them back to you for washing up !. I’m currently doing nothing at all for a few days in kinda Mid Wales although I’m off for a walk to ‘The Cider Mill’ for a Sunday Dinner treat that’s been paid for as a thank you for some work I done the other day. It’s Grey, Misty, Missle here at the moment, so it might be quiet day out & about, have a Beautiful tree to bring a Morning smile to my soul just outside my door though-
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

QFour

Oliva Spain south of Valencia .. We have had a few rain showers so humid overnight looks like a hot one again today.

izwozral

NZ, it's soup making day with the glut of courgettes and pasta sauce making with the tomatoes. Hmmm. yeah maybe you are right, home made bread for soup dipping! Bought a food processor yesterday so what am hanging about for? zooooooooooooooom.

Nesting Zombie

YUMMY! (Can I have mine Chunky please !) You see, Days like today can bring the very best out in your achievements 😊 Well here’s the Rain 😊, I LOVE the rain, I find it very,,,,,,Clensing, & it keeps my ‘B O’ Down.

Last edited:

The laird

When coming up the A1 yesterday I was saying to the good lady I think it will be misty on Sunday and low and behold we have a Harry/misty am

Edina

NZ, it's soup making day with the glut of courgettes and pasta sauce making with the tomatoes. Hmmm. yeah maybe you are right, home made bread for soup dipping! Bought a food processor yesterday so what am hanging about for? zooooooooooooooom. We have lots of tomatoes ripening so head of catering roasted a load, along with red peppers and onions, then blitzed it all with some basil. Brilliant soup and better than making loads of chutney that we'll never get through.

jeanette

It’s been a lovely sunny day here today but about 5 ish it started to rain slightly didn’t last long though but it looks as though it could tip it down soon