We just had the plague

campervanannie

Well they say pride always comes before a fall I can’t remember the thread but I remember posting a couple of weeks ago how well we had done keeping covid free in our home well that post came back and bit me on the ass.
couple of weeks back Bill came home from work just weeks before he finally retires at nearly 70 he said he wasn’t feeling too well he had been training people who he doesn’t normally work with within 2/3 days the 3 of us Bill me and our son all came down with something so bad we took to our beds for the duration with temperature coughing sore throat headache the worst I’ve ever had Bill after a couple of days managed to be up and about the house looking after me as I was out of it quite delirious for 5 days. At this point we had no way of testing as we had not got any tests i by day 5/6 managed to google the symptoms and it came back as Covid but it does show how big brother watches everything you google as I never went near any NHS site but yesterday a pack of tests dropped through the letterbox so we are all negative so we will never know if it was covid but if it was it has gone well when I say gone I am still really weak dithery legs like lead weights still off my food but that can only be a good thing Bill went back to work yesterday after taking a negative test our son still is off his food and has a bad cough but tested negative so the jury is out as to wether it was a very bad case of flu or covid.

My son tested negative three times before he tested positive for covid on fourth day of being ill. Was negative after six days. The consensus is that if it has symptoms it is covid, .most likely omnicron. Glad you are on the mend.

Well they say pride always comes before a fall I can’t remember the thread but I remember posting a couple of weeks ago how well we had done keeping covid free in our home well that post came back and bit me on the ass.
couple of weeks back Bill came home from work just weeks before he finally retires at nearly 70 he said he wasn’t feeling too well he had been training people who he doesn’t normally work with within 2/3 days the 3 of us Bill me and our son all came down with something so bad we took to our beds for the duration with temperature coughing sore throat headache the worst I’ve ever had Bill after a couple of days managed to be up and about the house looking after me as I was out of it quite delirious for 5 days. At this point we had no way of testing as we had not got any tests i by day 5/6 managed to google the symptoms and it came back as Covid but it does show how big brother watches everything you google as I never went near any NHS site but yesterday a pack of tests dropped through the letterbox so we are all negative so we will never know if it was covid but if it was it has gone well when I say gone I am still really weak dithery legs like lead weights still off my food but that can only be a good thing Bill went back to work yesterday after taking a negative test our son still is off his food and has a bad cough but tested negative so the jury is out as to wether it was a very bad case of flu or covid.

If you are on the vulnerable list they have been posting out test kits without asking for them, I received one just over a week ago. So maybe not spying on you. ;) (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back