Warranty issue

Bill a good deal is a state of mind between you and you supplier you found an acceptable remedy that is all that matters. You are happy that's all that counts ...initial glitches over I wish you many happy miles in your van .

As someone that spent 23 years working for franchised dealers bread and butter marquee to prestige it is always a case of doing what works for the customer ...often people have expectations that aren't realistic managing those expectations winning hearts and minds is what matters
Spot on Andrew.
To me it’s about being reasonable in your expectations, and the dealer doing what they can to mitigate your inconvenience, and they did exactly that.
My issue was not serious in that we could still use our Motorhome, it would have been different if we had not been able to. But I am well pleased with all the pre delivery work they carried out, and this work, which did not only involve the door, but the removal of all of the ns skirting and replacing it with new skirting supplied by roller team. It’s a shame the door was poorly installed, because we are both pleased with the standards of workmanship elsewhere on the Motorhome.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back