Wanted please gass bottle.

6kg calorlite propane. Free to a good home. Just outside Edinburgh.

Attachments

• 866437B1-B202-422F-B2CD-E00048D4CF45.jpeg
    866437B1-B202-422F-B2CD-E00048D4CF45.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 135
Got a 6kg calor butane bottle if you're anywhere close to me. Might even have a drop of gas in it....😉

You can swap butane to propane bottles and vise versa at most Calor outlets ;I am just trying to sell a Calor Propane patio bottle for a friend ,it has a regulator and short hose too £15 he wants .[ It is MT] NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• SDC10001.JPG
    SDC10001.JPG
    329.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
You can swap butane to propane bottles and vise versa at most Calor outlets ;I am just trying to sell a Calor Propane patio bottle for a friend ,it has a regulator and short hose too £15 he wants .[ It is MT]

I think they have done away with just swapping bottles now and will only exchange like for like.

You can swap butane to propane bottles and vise versa at most Calor outlets ;I am just trying to sell a Calor Propane patio bottle for a friend ,it has a regulator and short hose too £15 he wants .[ It is MT]

There are restrictions. You can swap small for small, medium for medium, large for large, small patio with large patio.

Any Calor bottle is worth £7.50 if you hand it back, more if you have the paperwork.

The Calor Lite is discontinued. You might find somewhere still with exchanges, otherwise you can exchange them for the standard 6kg propane. A pity because it was an excellent product.

A refillable pays for itself quickly, particularly in the 6kg size.

I.e. 6kg of Calor costs £23.45. 12l of autogas (6 kg) at 70p/litre or less, £8.40. £15 saved every refill. After ten refills it's paid for itself.

13 kg Calor £35.50, 26 l autogas £18.20. £17 saved every refill.

I use the 11kg Gaslow with a direct fill adaptor so no expensive installation needed. Best £150 that I've spent on the van. Prices have gone up a little since then. Never had a problem filling it, here or abroad.

Deduct the Calor deposit charge of £40 you would have to pay for a new bottle without an exchange, and it makes even more sense.

There are restrictions. You can swap small for small, medium for medium, large for large, small patio with large patio.

Any Calor bottle is worth £7.50 if you hand it back, more if you have the paperwork.

The Calor Lite is discontinued. You might find somewhere still with exchanges, otherwise you can exchange them for the standard 6kg propane. A pity because it was an excellent product.

A refillable pays for itself quickly, particularly in the 6kg size.

I.e. 6kg of Calor costs £23.45. 12l of autogas (6 kg) at 70p/litre or less, £8.40. £15 saved every refill. After ten refills it's paid for itself.

13 kg Calor £35.50, 26 l autogas £18.20. £17 saved every refill.

I use the 11kg Gaslow with a direct fill adaptor so no expensive installation needed. Best £150 that I've spent on the van. Prices have gone up a little since then. Never had a problem filling it, here or abroad.

Deduct the Calor deposit charge of £40 you would have to pay for a new bottle without an exchange, and it makes even more sense.
Hi
What additional equipment is needed on top of the refill bottle?
Can this be fitted yourself?
When filling do you leave it in the vehicle or take it out?
Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back