Wanted please gass bottle.

hotrats

Got a 6kg calor butane bottle if you're anywhere close to me. Might even have a drop of gas in it....😉 Prefer propane,thanks a lot anyways.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

hotrats

6kg calorlite propane. Free to a good home. Just outside Edinburgh. Would this fit with my refillable truma regulator?

spigot

11 or 6kg gass calor bottle standerd or refillable,tamucho. Get a refillable, don't pay the rip-off prices for exchanges.

vindiboy

You can swap butane to propane bottles and vise versa at most Calor outlets ;I am just trying to sell a Calor Propane patio bottle for a friend ,it has a regulator and short hose too £15 he wants .[ It is MT] NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

Fazerloz

You can swap butane to propane bottles and vise versa at most Calor outlets ;I am just trying to sell a Calor Propane patio bottle for a friend ,it has a regulator and short hose too £15 he wants .[ It is MT] I think they have done away with just swapping bottles now and will only exchange like for like.

QFour

Prefer propane,thanks a lot anyways. Just take it in and change it for what you want.

QFour

Would this fit with my refillable truma regulator? Truman regulator is just a regulator it's got nothing to do with refillable so just get the correct pigtails and away you go.

Sharpie

You can swap butane to propane bottles and vise versa at most Calor outlets ;I am just trying to sell a Calor Propane patio bottle for a friend ,it has a regulator and short hose too £15 he wants .[ It is MT] There are restrictions. You can swap small for small, medium for medium, large for large, small patio with large patio. https://www.calor.co.uk/gas-bottles/advice/returns Any Calor bottle is worth £7.50 if you hand it back, more if you have the paperwork. The Calor Lite is discontinued. You might find somewhere still with exchanges, otherwise you can exchange them for the standard 6kg propane. A pity because it was an excellent product. https://www.calor.co.uk/shop/all/gas-bottles/calor-lite.html A refillable pays for itself quickly, particularly in the 6kg size. I.e. 6kg of Calor costs £23.45. 12l of autogas (6 kg) at 70p/litre or less, £8.40. £15 saved every refill. After ten refills it's paid for itself. 13 kg Calor £35.50, 26 l autogas £18.20. £17 saved every...

bobbrigside

There are restrictions. You can swap small for small, medium for medium, large for large, small patio with large patio. https://www.calor.co.uk/gas-bottles/advice/returns Any Calor bottle is worth £7.50 if you hand it back, more if you have the paperwork. The Calor Lite is discontinued. You might find somewhere still with exchanges, otherwise you can exchange them for the standard 6kg propane. A pity because it was an excellent product. https://www.calor.co.uk/shop/all/gas-bottles/calor-lite.html A refillable pays for itself quickly, particularly in the 6kg size. I.e. 6kg of Calor costs £23.45. 12l of autogas (6 kg) at 70p/litre or less, £8.40. £15 saved every refill. After ten refills it's paid for itself. 13 kg Calor £35.50, 26 l autogas £18.20. £17 saved every refill. I use the 11kg Gaslow with a direct fill adaptor so no expensive installation needed. Best £150 that I've spent on the van. Prices have gone up a little since then. Never had a problem filling it, here or...