vulnerable folk letter- anybody got theirs yet ?

campervanannie

No letter here and no letter cancelling my joint juice which will suppress my immune system even more which is due April still it’s a lot of letters to get out in a week or so 😞

Obanboy666

No letter for me.
i have recently diagnosed severe left ventricular failure, right ventricular failure and a leaking valve. Asked my heart team nurse on Tuesday if I was in the vulnerable group and if I would be receiving a letter to which she replied as the drugs I’m on are working and my condition is stable I won’t be classed as vulnerable. I have to say this has surprised me but good news all the same. Feel great at present and the condition doesn’t hinder my daily life in any way. The only problems I have are an itchy rash and a dry cough that is improving with time, both side effects of the drugs I am on.
I was contacted yesterday and told my MRI scan scheduled for Monday is cancelled which I was expecting, I had already cancelled my dental checkup appointment next week, will reschedule it when things back to normal.

GWAYGWAY

No letter for me.
i have recently diagnosed severe left ventricular failure, right ventricular failure and a leaking valve. Asked my heart team nurse on Tuesday if I was in the vulnerable group and if I would be receiving a letter to which she replied as the drugs I’m on are working and my condition is stable I won’t be classed as vulnerable. I have to say this has surprised me but good news all the same. Feel great at present and the condition doesn’t hinder my daily life in any way. The only problems I have are an itchy rash and a dry cough that is improving with time, both side effects of the drugs I am on.
I was contacted yesterday and told my MRI scan scheduled for Monday is cancelled which I was expecting, I had already cancelled my dental checkup appointment next week, will reschedule it when things back to normal.
ACE inhibitors will cause a dry cough as a side effect nearly all on it get the cough.

Robmac

Julie just got her letter today, 3 months isolation but she's supposed to be going for an urgent skin cancer operation (a recent condition) in 2 weeks in London. :(

channa

I got mine today direct from the hospital as opposed to the government so 14 weeks “house arrest# including the last two weeks under my belt.

Robmac

I got mine today direct from the hospital as opposed to the government so 14 weeks “house arrest# including the last two weeks under my belt.
Julie's came directly from the hospital too.

Is there a difference?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)