Virtual Easter

QFour

Looks like the weather is going to be good so we thought we would plan a VIRTUAL tour :cool:

Trouble is where do you start. There are so many amazing places in the Uk to visit. After a lot of discussion we decided to head towards Weymouth to start with New Forest, Sandbanks and a few pubs we found also on the list. Then we thought we might as well push the boat out and have a meal at Rick Steins and park outside like we did last time. The parking outside is 1 hour and no restrictions after 6pm

Rick 1.png

Alternatively I suggested Cromer but SWMBO thought the road might be a bit steep but the cafe on the corner does a great breakfast ..:cool:

Cromer 1.png

Cromer 2.png

Cromer 3.png

Nice place to park overnight ..

In the end we decided that Costa del Home would be the best ;)

Stay Save everyone ...

I would have been loading the bike and camper up and going off to Carron Valley over the border for a little wilding and riding, but hey it's virtual riding for me, sat on the couch with youtube:(

TBF best not going as have ended up more times in A&E on the MTB, than Thirty Seven years of motorcycling:eek:
20200403_163430.jpg

Last edited:
Well tomorrow is Palm Sunday and the start of Holy Week, so we are starting here in Glossop and reliving our recent trip to Portugal

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back