Value of Motorhome

Alshymer

Hi
How does one ascertain the value of a motorhome?
I know you can ask around the dealers but as mine is LHD they don’t wish to know!!
It is a 2017 Sept Rapido 650F loads of extras and an island bed. 40,000 miles. Great condition.
Can anyone hazard a guess?
Thanks
Alshymer

Thanks for that. Do you think left hookers are as much in demand as RHD?
No, I don't think there is as much demand for LHD, but with a MH I do think the chances of finding a buyer who either doesn't mind a RHD or may even prefer a RHD are greater than other types of vehicle.

Somewhere around £45k to £50k? I wouldn’t think there would be much difference in price between rhd or lhd but a dealer will always point out something they say is different to try and reduce the price they would pay.

Hi
How does one ascertain the value of a motorhome?
I know you can ask around the dealers but as mine is LHD they don’t wish to know!!
It is a 2017 Sept Rapido 650F loads of extras and an island bed. 40,000 miles. Great condition.
Can anyone hazard a guess?
Thanks
Alshymer
Get in touch with Motorhome Depot. They will check it over and recommend a price to sell on your behalf as Brokers. That way you will find a value and get someone else to do all the work. :)

We had a similar problem last year with our 2010 Autotrail Mohawk. Could not get any price from dealers in Alicante due to it being RHD. So ended up getting it onto Spanish plates . Cost a few grand when we got hit with import tax , but we now have a legal van which we know and like.

Thanks for that. Do you think left hookers are as much in demand as RHD?
Even though we never used it at home ourselves I always thought that as a motorhome got older it was less likely to be used across the channel so always bought RHD so as easier to sell.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back