Using the Motorhome as transport

Sorry if I have missed tis subject being addressed previously but I was wondering what members thought about this issue.
I am of course aware that we should stay at home unless necessary but also that we are permitted to go out for exercise, a walk, cycle etc while keeping a safe distance from others. I have twice seen official advice on TV that it is permitted to use a vehicle in order to go to a place of exercise. I am thinking of taking my motorhome to either a local beach or local forest, both within 20 miles to have a walk with the dog well away from anyone else.

Any one doing similar or have thoughts?
you are no longer allowed to drive anyplace for exercise, so a moot question.

Reactions: 2cv
Sounds shockingly sh1te, what part of the World do you live in ?

I am lucky in that I live in a place where the Yob culture is in a minority.
it is all over the place, the golden hoards will go for anywhere they think is vulnerable and there is STUFF for them. I am not a sad sod sitting in fear but actually prepared for what is happening. It is obvious if you disregard the lying BBC etc. It is all engineered. If you would like to see where the billionaire superyachts are going and why. They know.

Motorhomes and cars for that matter stand for months on dealer forecourts before selling with fuel in their tanks, brakes not moving etc, never heard of any issues with brakes seizing etc. Come to think about it my new 2013 motorhome had stood for 4 months at Catterick caravans and everything was fine.
My VW UP over the last 2 years has done 2,000 miles, often stood for 2 months without moving, again never any issues on start up.
My van has a bit of brake judder from the difference in surface corrosion on the discs when parked up which I live with.
However my son parked his A6 car up for 3 weeks before xmas and got terrible vibrations afterwards which didn't go away. It cost him thick end of £700 to have new discs and pads fitted.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back