UPDATE FOR OVERNIGHTING IN LOCHORE MEADOWS

The laird

I TODAY RECEIVED CONFORMATION THAT WE CAN PARK NEAR THE ECUCATION CENTRE AT LOCHORE WHILE THE WINTER LOCKDOWN IS IN OPERATION
IT WOULD BE NICE IF ANYONE USES THIS AND THE ELSAN/FRESH WATER POINT TO MAKE A DONATION SAY £5 IN THE RED BOX AT 5NE RECEPTION AREA OF THE MAIN BUILDING ,THE AREA MARKED IN RED IS THE O/N STOP POINT

Attachments

• 3F6A0E0A-1DB2-4037-8861-E42579EA863E.jpeg
    3F6A0E0A-1DB2-4037-8861-E42579EA863E.jpeg
    678.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I TODAY RECEIVED CONFORMATION THAT WE CAN PARK NEAR THE ECUCATION CENTRE AT LOCHORE WHILE THE WINTER LOCKDOWN IS IN OPERATION
IT WOULD BE NICE IF ANYONE USES THIS AND THE ELSAN/FRESH WATER POINT TO MAKE A DONATION SAY £5 IN THE RED BOX AT 5NE RECEPTION AREA OF THE MAIN BUILDING ,THE AREA MARKED IN RED IS THE O/N STOP POINT
Thats good you got that confirmed Gordon, as it was a year ago that Ian had given the go ahead to myself.
And I agree that we should make donations.
I will pay £5 per night, I think thats fair, but for others to decide obviously.

I would be happy to pay £5 for the overnight stopover. I just wonder if the car park gets visited by the go faster brigade at night.

I would be happy to pay £5 for the overnight stopover. I just wonder if the car park gets visited by the go faster brigade at night.
Some cars do come and go but the police patrol that area now and again and I think it has curbed some issues
there were some who came and sat for a while not giving any cause for concern but we can only try

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back