Up for grabs toshiba satellite L750D-14R

oppy

Thanks to my son I am now the proud owner of a Dell Experion laptop computer, so my old red toshiba satellite L750D-14R is, or shortly will be, available as a 'oppy freebie. It may take a little time for him to be able to transfer all the junk from it and do a factory reset, so if you can give it a home and are prepared to wait for a short while and promise not to stick it on fleabay, (it has happened) 'tis yours

Very generous as usual.
Don't want to cause concern but if you have anything sensitive on there it will take more than a factory reset to erase it.
Passwords, bank details, anything you would not want to pass on. Not suggesting for a moment anyone here but if it gets passed on.

Very generous as usual.
Don't want to cause concern but if you have anything sensitive on there it will take more than a factory reset to erase it.
Passwords, bank details, anything you would not want to pass on. Not suggesting for a moment anyone here but if it gets passed on.
Thanks my friend for your concern, I appreciate it but, according to those who know techtrickary and realise that I am a numpty have assured me that by setting up a whole new set of passwords I am now safe. The only one that remains the same is the one that I use on here only. As far as finance goes, nothing is stored, as far as I know anyway, I type in the required information to my bank every time I contact them, I have a laminated card with my details and when I use paypal I do the same. Mind you folks who wish to raid my account are welcome to anything that they can find, in fact I'll share it 50 / 50 with them

I would be interested Oppy if still available and could collect when ready. :)
Hi, No problem. I hope that you don't mind hanging on for a short while, but I'll get back to you. PM your contact details to me that way I'll remember !!
Cheers
Peter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back