Unlimited Data now only £11.96 per month!

Admin

Administrator
How to get unlimited data for only £11.96 per month

You need signup to Quidco using the link below they will give you an extra £10 back (otherwise it will be £12.80 per month)

1) Signup to Quidco using this link: https://www.quidco.com/raf/538130/
2) Go to the Three Mobile page here: https://www.quidco.com/search/?search=three
3) Click on "Three SIM Only contracts"
4) Scroll down to the £62.50 cashback "for the unlimited 12 month SIM plan for £18 per month" and click on it.
5) You are now on the Three website and your cashback will be tracked.
6) Purchase the SIM-only deal as you normally would.

Three will charge you £18 per month, but Quidco will give you £62.50 + £10.00 cashback.

The maths:
12 months at £18.00 = £216.00
£216 - £72.50 cashback = £143.50
£143.50 shared between 12 months = £11.96 per month

This is a good deal , however the small print, if I have it right, restricts hotspot capacity to 30 gb/ month and use abroad in the EU at 13gb/month

This is a good deal , however the small print, if I have it right, restricts hotspot capacity to 30 gb/ month and use abroad in the EU at 13gb/month
No, there is no hotspot (tethering) cap as they are not allowed to do it and it is limited to 19GB per month in Europe.

Does this kind of deal work if you are renewing an existing contract or is it for new customer / contracts only ?

Does this kind of deal work if you are renewing an existing contract or is it for new customer / contracts only ?

When a contract period ends you are free to do as you please Wooie.
So the answer to your question is this is for anyone who goes through Quidco who have completed their contract period, or who change over within the change over period, normally a month before the contract ends.

My contract sim with Vodafone was up yesterday.
Do you know of any limits on use outside the UK on their unlimited sim deals.
Does quidco need a postcode address? We dont have one (as such)
Just asking before I renew the Vodafone one. ( Previously had 20 gig one )

3 limit you to 19gb vodaphone used to have no limit but now from their website
No matter what Unlimited plan you choose, you’ll have unlimited data to use in the UK.
Roaming data on all Unlimited data plans is capped at 25GB per month in inclusive roaming & £6/day roaming destinations. See vodafone.co.uk/mobile/global-roaming for more information.

I have used both Quidco and Topcashback extensively for more than 10 years and have found that the cashback cannot always be guaranteed. In many cases the transaction does not track and you then have to ask Quidco/Topcashback to investigate. Sometimes the transaction tracks but the cashback is later reduced or declined for no apparent reason. There appears to be no right of appeal.
On a couple of occasions I have been advised that the cashback has gone to a third party but they will not tell you who that is because of "data protection".
I always clear cookies relating to the transaction sites but this seems to make little difference in many cases.
So I would say that use these sites by all means but is I have said, you cannot guarantee that the cashback will be paid. If you receive any cashback, it should only be looked on as a bonus, not something that you can rely on.

When I used quidco before I had a different browser to actually do the transaction , having investigated with my normal browser.

3 limit you to 19gb vodaphone used to have no limit but now from their website
No matter what Unlimited plan you choose, you’ll have unlimited data to use in the UK.
Roaming data on all Unlimited data plans is capped at 25GB per month in inclusive roaming & £6/day roaming destinations. See vodafone.co.uk/mobile/global-roaming for more information.
The 25gb can be upped but it dont say the cost..
I will try to phone them again tomorrow as we have never had a problem anywhere worldwide with Vodafone, though a mate gets some trouble with three...
Decisions, decisions..... looks like £26 for the HD one.

I have been using a 3 unlimited data/calls/texts sim in a mifi for a few months now, I went through quidco and signed for a £20 contract but the first six months are half price so I got a good deal with the cash back as well, I have never had a problem with the cash back but I still see it as a bonus

So ended up at £22.10 per month @18 months . No cap in 46 countries with 10mgps.
Its surprising what they do when you say "I'm leaving "..
Deal suited me...... Vodafone..

It seems to have gone up to £22/month :(
I have just tried this going through quidco and it is still £18 per month.

18.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back