Unashamed chase for points.

Minisorella

Tim, hope you don't mind me clarifying for anyone who doesn't realise... the charities don't actually get money from the points. The points go towards raffle tickets for charity in the monthly draw and if a charity ticket wins, then they get the prize money. Of course it helps to have heaps of tickets for more chances of winning but the prize remains the same.

oppy

Tim, hope you don't mind me clarifying for anyone who doesn't realise... the charities don't actually get money from the points. The points go towards raffle tickets for charity in the monthly draw and if a charity ticket wins, then they get the prize money. Of course it helps to have heaps of tickets for more chances of winning but the prize remains the same
Y'know chuck, I didn't realise that either, ah well, numpty rides again

Tim120

Tim, hope you don't mind me clarifying for anyone who doesn't realise... the charities don't actually get money from the points. The points go towards raffle tickets for charity in the monthly draw and if a charity ticket wins, then they get the prize money. Of course it helps to have heaps of tickets for more chances of winning but the prize remains the same.
Of course not

Tim120

Something went wrong with my previous reply.
Thanks for the info Minisorella I had a rough idea how it worked appreciate your input and have learned from it.
Any more would be most welcome :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:154)

oppy, st3v3, sparrks, Minisorella, mistericeman, scampa, mark61, Neckender, 2cv, REC, Obanboy666, mygrassisblue, campervanannie, TeamRienza, reiverlad, channa, Alberto, AllanD, runnach, Wully, Goggles, jeanette, POI Admin, Allen, Raptor107, mjvw, mfw, Asterix, Topmast, Robmac, AdriaTwin, Edina, zzr1400tim, keith49, Scotia, izwozral, helen262, fiona68, n brown, trixie88, Tookey, iampatman, The laird, phase3begins, caledonia, phillybarbour, ian fleming, yorkslass, Makzine, londontavern, SimonM, Geeky Philip, helmit, Yelto, mariesnowgoose, JAY M, Victor, Fisherman, molly 2, hextal, antiquesam, Martin P, ian1950, Nidge, jacquigem, Farman, Jandb4, 1807truckman, Martingrant, Herbenny, dunfillin, Sky, Tonybvi, red ted, wildebus, Haaamster, barge1914, Bigshug, Fazerloz, Geraldine, BAB, GreggBear, maw123, Bouydog, Nabsim, Pauljenny, Val54, carmel thornton, Justjack, Heppy, Full Member, denmar, harrow, lands43, 5andy, thebeeman, kevlakes, Jacko2912, Jayg, rugbyken, clarkpeacock, Roger Haworth, Clunegapyears, Chribarr, Moonraker 2, JVG, Lightning, Wooie1958, Silver sprinter, mickymost, Carrerasax, alwaysared, Winger, Biggarmac, r4dent, RussnMaz, kensowerby, britcoms, adriandp, Charity, bedonwheels, twink, silverweed, CavityandLacey, Chip, wints, yorkscol, forthpilot, Colinmac, I&MK, in h, Pandaman2020, Toffeecat, ton27, Monkeybrand, Deg3y, Buzzard, PinkFlowerPetal, Jo001, Harleyboygaz3, Mrs Mossy, terrywolf, Wanderlust, NeilyG, tribute11, Budgie, Rapido9, maxxnorthwest, BOTCANU, Sharon the Cat, ozzy1955, smg, Chris356, feeandal,