Tyre Pressure Monitors £16.95 delivered

They would be OK for the 2 back axles on my Tag.

Or the four tyres on my single back axle. I shall fit them to the inner two rear tyres and the front pair, I can visually check the two outer rear.

But when they warm up they will go above 65PSI - will that not set off a "high pressure" warning on this unit?

(I had a similar thing when I tried to use a TPMS system on my Renault Master which maxed out at 65PSI)

They are only 65psi max, so more suitable for cars than vans?

I take your point Edina but I am more interested in sudden loss of pressure and I feel that if this system informs me of a tyre pressure dropping below 65 psi it would suffice. I run my tyres at 70 psi.

This looks a great deal, and I have just ordered one.

I have just this minute received my set. The max pressure on mine is 3.5bar so 50psi.
I wanted them for my work van, 3.5 front and 4.0 back so these are of no use to me. I am going to contact Box for a refund.

I have just this minute received my set. The max pressure on mine is 3.5bar so 50psi.
I wanted them for my work van, 3.5 front and 4.0 back so these are of no use to me. I am going to contact Box for a refund.

I'm confused - thought the original post said 65psi?

I'm confused - thought the original post said 65psi?

If your relay is same as the ducato (should be on year) your tire pressures will be 5,5 bar 75 psi all round, many run at lower pressures for comfort but 5.5 bar is the factory specification

channa

psi-bar.jpg

I know they are only 8.0g but do they effect the balance of the wheels especially the front ones........... Do you need to rebalance your wheels ????

I got a set off eBay for my car and they work really well but if you check the specs of all the different ones that actually all look the same you will find some that state max pressure of 3.5bar, some state 5.5bar and one even stated 8bar. As said, they all look the same and can't really see that the pressure would be different but don't know if I could trust them to work on the motorhome.
This eBay listing states 7bar
Solar Power Car Auto TPMS Tire Pressure LCD Monitor System Wireless 4 Sensors UK 6941517185412 | eBay

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back