TV Reporters

Fisherman

Reporting is fine, but what is the point of sending journalists to royal residences? There are lots of pictures online of these places and most people know what they look like anyway. Yes, the news should be reported, but there are many ways in which the reporting can be changed. For example, instead of sending reporters to say, Birmingham to interview members of the public, why not just do it via Twitter or whatever to the studio, they do this to some extent anyway. Yes it would make reporting a bit boring, but these are exceptional times. If a reporter spreads the virus to ONE member of the public, they could be responsible for many deaths. What about my wife working in M& S today, or folk cramming the tubes, or building sites full of workers standing next to each other, I could go on Rob. These journalists are doing everything they can to do THEIR JOBS. And you are still allowed to work, if you can do so safely. You cannot seriously think this can only be done through...
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

QFour

BBC News Readers are going to have a field day. Everyday they seem to concentrate on peoples grief. Something along the lines of .. " Well Fred / Fiona we know how sad a day it is finding out your whole family has been totally whipped out .. HOW ARE YOU FEELING .. " One other point do we really need the endless weather reports ( they are never right anyway ) I just open the window in the morning and have a look out.

Robmac

What about my wife working in M& S today, or folk cramming the tubes, or building sites full of workers standing next to each other, I could go on Rob. These journalists are doing everything they can to do THEIR JOBS. And you are still allowed to work, if you can do so safely. You cannot seriously think this can only be done through twitter and various other social media platforms. And what about those who maintain the internet and these platforms, what if they pass the virus on to one person. Journalists sometimes have to be were the action is, that’s what they do, and so long as they do so with safety in mind, I can see nothing wrong in that. Sorry Rob, but think this is a non issue. But let’s allow the journalists to decide :) You see Izzy I enjoy a bit of fun to, honest.;) Yes Bill, some jobs have to be done but we can change the way in which they are done. Your wife working in M&S - yes essential, but I still think we could do a lot more to make their jobs safer. Why do...

Robmac

One other point do we really need the endless weather reports ( they are never right anyway ) I just open the window in the morning and have a look out. I just look at BBC online weather.

Robmac

Oi you, Izzy looks at me with love in her eyes every morning and wears a smile that says 'We are ONE'. Then she usually lets rip a fart of monumental awfulness that even the dog runs out of the room. She must love your honesty and willingness to communicate Ral!

Fisherman

Call me sexist, but I love some of the weather girls. The thought of not seeing them on the telly depresses me. We need cheering up, not that the weather up here tends to cheer us up much :)

Fisherman

You live in the wrong country then @Fisherman .. Two from other countries .. :love::cool::):) No way I just love Helen Willits she’s my favourite. She does not have to wear a bikini to look gorgeous

Fisherman

you see what you have done Izzy, you have taken a very serious debate about journalists, and now we are talking about weather girls, your fault. :) bye the way ladies feel free to post weather men on here.:)