Turkey n ham

Scotia

What did you do with the leftover turkey n ham. Added a pint of ale along with onion, garlic, parsley and bay leaf, sprig o thyme and flour .
20201226_160455.jpg
20201226_172440.jpg

Prefered the one i used to make, had a herbed scone/ dumpling surround but Mary doll thought it was too heavy. Was tastey enogh though, biggest benefit is i wont be eating Turkey and ham for the next few days.😂 Beef curry tomorrow.

After tomorrow the rest of turkey goes into the freezer for curries etc during the year.I have already put next years turkey in the freezer as they were reduced from 24 euros to 7.50 on Christmas Eve I did the same thing last Christmas.not that I am tight you understand!

After tomorrow the rest of turkey goes into the freezer for curries etc during the year.I have already put next years turkey in the freezer as they were reduced from 24 euros to 7.50 on Christmas Eve I did the same thing last Christmas.not that I am tight you understand!
Wast more money on electric than you think you have saved, plus helped warm the planet with excess greenhouse gases. 😂

How do you come to that conclusion?
His freezer will still be on and an empty/half full freezer cycles on and off more so cost more to run
Dont bother with one and buy fresh, now is it have full or half empty is the question. 😂 😂 😂

Dont bother with one and buy fresh, now is it have full or half empty is the question. 😂 😂 😂
Have you seen some of the fresh ones bought via home delivery Trev......rotten.
Thought it was just me that did things like that. :D :D :D

To much of it when i was a kid, id rather have a few small mixed meals than stuff my face with a bird from the USA . 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back