Trusted Dealers.

We looked at motor homes at Becks in Great Yarmouth.
Staff seemed very helpful and the vans well prepared. Not sure how they are when you buy from them though.
Someone mentioned Southdown too, we haven’t been there but phoned them a couple of times and they couldn’t have been more helpful.
You also mentioned Burstner. We bought a new one in late 2018. 18000 miles later and nothing has gone wrong broken or fallen off, though we did have a leaking drive shaft seal that was sorted locally in a day by Fiat.

Ok deep breath here we go.

So looking for your suggestions for dealers I can trust, live in North Yorkshire but happy to travel for a good dealer experience. I know stock is low and everyone is trying to buy MH's due to the inability to holiday abroad. Happy to wait till the market calms down, will have about 50k to spend on a good 2nd hand German van 4 berth but mainly 2 with occasional guest. Love the layout on the Burstner Nexxo t690 but just want to know who I can trust.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Mat
If it’s 2nd hand make sure there is no outstanding finance on the vehicle who ever u get it from.

Oaktree Motorhomes are on a par with / the best dealer in the country. I have a lot of experience with Oaktree and although no one is perfect they genuinely care long after you have bought a motorhome. I compared their review with others on Trustpilot and they have an impressive number of happy customers

Full Disclosure - I work at Oaktree Motorhomes!

Genuine family run business with the best reputation of any dealer on Trustpilot. Motorhomes are complicated things, any dealer can clean one up and sell one but the most important thing is how a dealer reacts if something goes wrong.

All our staff are the best in the industry, no body is perfect but we have never left a customer out in the cold if a problem arises.

We have the best Sales package and price our stock to be the cheapest in the UK

If you would like to discuss anything with me or have any more questions reply here or call 01159 303 140 - My Name is Dave Murden

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back