Triple jabbed, triple infected

REC

Just been told my daughter in law, who works in care, has again tested positive. That is the third time! Luckily she is not too ill this time, but it must be because she is so often exposed? My sister in law, also a care worker is on her second bout too.

Just been told my daughter in law, who works in care, has again tested positive. That is the third time! Luckily she is not too ill this time, but it must be because she is so often exposed? My sister in law, also a care worker is on her second bout too.
My step daughter has had it twice. Both times just before Christmas!

Mates mum, mid/late 80's in a home since last March and has tested positive 3 times since.
Know fair few who have had it twice.

I bet her employer does not give her ffp 2 or 3 masks, that would actually work against Omicron.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling very well, so I did a LFT. Positive. That's the fourth time I've had Covid. It's just not much of a deal after the first. In fact in the previous two infections I didn't really have any symptoms.
The booster rollout was a political ploy, with almost no medical benefits. If you have been exposed to the virus, that's very effective. Adding vaccination to previous infection does nothing.
A previous infection gives far more protection than the vaccine can.
Of course, if you've not had the vaccine before the first infection, you are much, much more likely to be very ill or even die.
Having had previous infection still doesn't stop you getting it again. It makes you likely to be less ill.

Just heard on radio that a high percentage of positives are reinfections.

They are still dropping like flys here, very few have had the jab, id say about 40/50% and mainly folk over 50/60

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back