Trip to Scotland 2018

vindiboy

https://ibb.co/album/84h1bf Lets go to Scotland for a few weeks said my wife , OK I said so off we went, we used CCC temporary holidays sites, DA weekend meets wild camped and also a WC meet at Druridge Bay Country park We Started our jolly first night from Southampton at Slim-bridge on the Sharpness / Gloucester canal, THS,nice venue then on to Bridge north , another Rally, nice town and river , then on to Manchester where we used another CCC rally on the outskirts of the city , going in on the train good few days there, then we called in at the WC rally at Druridge Country Park, lovely venue where we were made very welcome, remember the Tornado forming? then on to Edinburgh passing Hadrian's wall, we stayed near the wall at a lovely village on a Cricket club on a CCC Rally, but I cannot remember the name of the place ?We used a CCC Rally on the outskirts of Edinburgh, and went into the City on the bus great as the Festival was on and lots to see and do, what a super Museum Edinburgh has could spend weeks in there free entry too, we then went on to the Falkirk Wheel and wild camped there great place to visit then on to the Kelpies and wild camped on the car park there another great spectacle, well worth a visit, we then went on to a Rally CCC near Stirling, we went into the City on the bus, lovely day out, after that we went to Irving and joined another Rally CCC at the boat Museum , another great visit, we then went on to Greenock wild camped on the Harbour and had a good visit around the area.we had a few nights wild camping around the area on the coast and in a forest, lovely, We used another THS CC near Gateshead , went into town on the bus for a wander and parked at the Angel of the North in our van , you can overnight there too, from there we called in at Kneesall to visit friends and stayed overnight on the local playing fields car park with permission, we went into Lincoln City with our friends and encountered the Steam Punks for the first time lovely, overall our Jolly to Scotland and back was great and will go back for a longer visit some time soon.Our route looks a bit bizarre I know but we did stop over at a few more venues on route again with the CCC and we do tend to get where we are heading eventually, and never seem to be lost, hee hee.

Great photographs, make sure you visit the west coast on your next trip, best part of Scotland for scenery and wildcamping.

https://ibb.co/album/84h1bf Lets go to Scotland for a few weeks said my wife , OK I said so off we went, we used CCC temporary holidays sites, DA weekend meets wild camped and also a WC meet at Druridge Bay Country park We Started our jolly first night from Southampton at Slim-bridge on the Sharpness / Gloucester canal, THS,nice venue then on to Bridge north , another Rally, nice town and river , then on to Manchester where we used another CCC rally on the outskirts of the city , going in on the train good few days there, then we called in at the WC rally at Druridge Country Park, lovely venue where we were made very welcome, remember the Tornado forming? then on to Edinburgh passing Hadrian's wall, we stayed near the wall at a lovely village on a Cricket club on a CCC Rally, but I cannot remember the name of the place ?We used a CCC Rally on the outskirts of Edinburgh, and went into the City on the bus great as the Festival was on and lots to see and do, what a super Museum Edinburgh has could spend weeks in there free entry too, we then went on to the Falkirk Wheel and wild camped there great place to visit then on to the Kelpies and wild camped on the car park there another great spectacle, well worth a visit, we then went on to a Rally CCC near Stirling, we went into the City on the bus, lovely day out, after that we went to Irving and joined another Rally CCC at the boat Museum , another great visit, we then went on to Greenock wild camped on the Harbour and had a good visit around the area.we had a few nights wild camping around the area on the coast and in a forest, lovely, We used another THS CC near Gateshead , went into town on the bus for a wander and parked at the Angel of the North in our van , you can overnight there too, from there we called in at Kneesall to visit friends and stayed overnight on the local playing fields car park with permission, we went into Lincoln City with our friends and encountered the Steam Punks for the first time lovely, overall our Jolly to Scotland and back was great and will go back for a longer visit some time soon.Our route looks a bit bizarre I know but we did stop over at a few more venues on route again with the CCC and we do tend to get where we are heading eventually, and never seem to be lost, hee hee.
yes very nice,thank you. ok.pj.

Great photographs, make sure you visit the west coast on your next trip, best part of Scotland for scenery and wildcamping.
Yes , we have been round the west Coast in the past, very scenic, did it in our Car , did B n B but saw vans parked every where and said to my wife , "that is what I want, " so we bought a van and eventually went back and had a great time, all the photos I took on that trip were on Film and slides, must get round to putting them on Disc sometime, trouble is I have thousands of Pictures from over the Years,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back