Transplanted.

Allen

Feeling happy, emotional and thankful. Especially thankful.

Got the phone call at 1 pm yesterday, and by six pm was off to theatre for a much needed kidney transplant.
All went well and I now have a new fully functional young kidney thanks to the generosity of the donars family. Thank you.

izwozral

Congratulations and a heartfelt thank you to the donor and his family. Being a donor is the last great thing we can all do.

Best wishes.

mariesnowgoose

Oh, wow! That is just amazing.

What a relief & what grand news for you & your family, now there's a whole new life ahead of you.

Congratulations & keep well!

yorkslass

WOW,

What a great way to start a new week/ month/year/life, for you and your family.:wave:

Geeky Philip

Administrator
That is great news Allen, I am so happy for you. I have "liked" your post because of this.

The "thanks" I have given on your post is as a mark of respect for the donor. I hope others will do the same.

Sharon the Cat

That is great news Allen, I am so happy for you. I have "liked" your post because of this.

The "thanks" I have given on your post is as a mark of respect for the donor. I hope others will do the same.
Yes, I read your post & went back & added a Thanks too.

jeanette

Allen that is amazing news and as Admin (Phil) has said I have liked and thanked your post, thanked for the doner and their family, and liked because it gives you and you’re family for the whole “new” life ahead of you.keep well

trixie88

maybe this thread will give us all time to reflect on what we can do to help the lives of others

BE AN ORGAN DONATOR and e thankful to those who are and members of family of those that have donated.
wish you all the best for a healthy future.

s

Pauljenny

My Yorkshire brother in law has just undergone a similar procedure.

Being a true Tyke, he jokes that he sold the old one to Fray Bentos.
Keep your pecker up!

The laird

Never met but all the very best for the future ,hope it’s a speedy and trouble free recovery ,
Regards f&g

Peteabix

Free Member
Great news Allen and hope all goes well with the recovery

maybe this thread will give us all time to reflect on what we can do to help the lives of others

BE AN ORGAN DONATOR and e thankful to those who are and members of family of those that have donated.
wish you all the best for a healthy future.

s
And lobby your MP and anyone else you can to make it an OPT OUT system as they now have in Wales

channa

Excellent news, and I hope recovery goes well. I have CKD stage 4/5 so all sorts of options being discussed at the moment suffice to say I have a little empathy of what you have been through ....the very Best wishes for the future and echo others sentiments for the donor a very selfless and worthy act of kindness

Kindest regards

Channa

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)