Timing is everything!

PeggyGoesCamping

Free Member
Hi there we are Ed and MJ with two kids in our Peugeot boxer self build currently locked down on a friends farm in West Sussex. We had plans to travel Europe this year and rented out our house to leave last week. Timing!

while covid19 has stopped us from that we are hopeful to travel the UK a little, maybe, towards the end of the summer. Obviously we’ve not made plans because the uncertainty of the future is ????

hope you are all staying safe and well. The Mitchell family

Hi and welcome. Awful timing huh? I think everyone is hopeful that we will get through this and be able to resume motorhoming at some point this year. Good luck and stay safe.

Welcome, we almost matched your timing. Really chuffed that we managed to get a new van delivered from Italy in three weeks start to finish. A month shakedown in Scotland, all ready to go then ....

I am the master of perfect timing. I finally managed to finish my home conversion of an 8 seat Nissan Elgrand into a campervan..... the day that the lock down was announced! Sooooo many plans for travel when this is over with.
20200304_104408.jpg

Hi there and welcome from lockdown in Portugal! Plenty of time to plan your trips, stay safe for now!

Lockdown north of Glasgow going well.
Weather has been great, started work on garden.
Spent day and a half cleaning slabs.
Fence next, that’s a 3 day job.
well my garden needed some lockdown time.

Welcome. Great tale you have to tell when its over👍🤔
Hang In there, you'll be back on the road soon...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back