Thumbs up for Truma

Fazerloz

Yesterday we spent all day at Truma just outside Derby getting our combie 4e sorted. Customer service was great. As it is on a industrial estate with nowhere to go their waiting room has good drinks making facilities,foc Tv if you want it,warm and comfortable, we got breakfast foc , a roast dinner foc and plenty of updates as to what was going on and came home with all problems solved to our liking and at a reasonable cost. Well done Truma.

Last edited:
Yesterday we spent all day at Truma just outside Derby getting our combie 4e sorted. Customer service was great. As it is on a industrial estate with nowhere to go there waitng room has good drinks making facilities,foc Tv if you want it,warm and comfortable, we got breakfast foc , a roast dinner foc and plenty of updates as to what was going on and came home with all problems solved to our liking and not at a reasonable cost. Well done Truma.
I'm sure you meant to type un-reasonable? Nice to hear from happy people.,

My first van had Truma control knob near floor level under a bench seat,a ridiculous position for it,I can only assume Autosleeper were saving on wiring runs.Anyway at some point the knob got booted and broken. I went to Geoff Cox Motorhomes at Denby,they hadn't got one in stock so rang Truma on my behalf who fitted it later that day FOC so hats off to both of them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back