This made me so mad

GinaRon

I read a lot of blogs (all crafting - thats a surprise then) anyway I was reading one this evening and the lady posted something told to her by her sister who is a nurse at a hospital. I don't believe it is fake news but actually happened, if so heaven help us all :cry: :cry: :eek:

"my sister was saying that they had people with cameras walking around their hospital asking where all of the 'covid' patients were, saying that this all just a hoax"

especially with the news of 100,000 deaths yesterday.

I read a lot of blogs (all crafting - thats a surprise then) anyway I was reading one this evening and the lady posted something told to her by her sister who is a nurse at a hospital. I don't believe it is fake news but actually happened, if so heaven help us all :cry: :cry: :eek:

"my sister was saying that they had people with cameras walking around their hospital asking where all of the 'covid' patients were, saying that this all just a hoax"

Fake news - I would suggest that being able to "just walk into" any hospital these days would be quite difficult, and if they managed it would be ejected very rapidly.

I think it would be difficult to do that up here in the north east, and even more so with the new covid restrictions.

Yes, there have been protesters claiming its all a hoax from day 1, but I doubt they will have been allowed inside any hospital premises.

Sounds like a Trumpizm

We shouldn’t be surprised folks, these hoax idiots are no doubt flat earthers too.....

Fake news - I would suggest that being able to "just walk into" any hospital these days would be quite difficult, and if they managed it would be ejected very rapidly.

I think it would be difficult to do that up here in the north east, and even more so with the new covid restrictions.

Yes, there have been protesters claiming its all a hoax from day 1, but I doubt they will have been allowed inside any hospital premises.
They got into Antrim hospital a we while back and as you say empty, so to them its a hoax, yea right.

I thought it's bit odd that we don't get news coverage from ICU. It would be so easy to do, and would remove doubt.

I thought it's bit odd that we don't get news coverage from ICU. It would be so easy to do, and would remove doubt.
so a news crew - reporter, cameraman, sound, producer wandering around the ICU filming people? yup, spot on idea use of resources and time in a highly contagious area.

Remove doubt? You could die in front of some of these doubters and they would say you were just making it up.

I thought that on the news the guy who was trying to get the patient out of the hospital telling him it was all a hoax was a relative of the patient or am I on the wrong story it was on Sky news yestready.

Not only are there two sides to a coin, there is a middle too.

The middle is often overlooked. Especially when people have a belief that is way beyond their knowledge.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back