This is doing us no good at all

Asterix

I suspect there will be loads of new wild campers heading out to try it for the first time because they would normally go to a holiday park,I can only see this getting a lot worse before they're finally let back in the gates. Of course the rest of us will be left holding the can.

mistericeman

I suspect there will be loads of new wild campers heading out to try it for the first time because they would normally go to a holiday park,I can only see this getting a lot worse before they're finally let back in the gates. Of course the rest of us will be left holding the can.
THIS..... ^^^^^

mariesnowgoose

Actually, the safest kind of motorised transport at the moment - in fact the only one for day trips if you stop to really think about it - is a self-sufficient campervan with onboard loo and hand washing facilities.

Who needs public loos? Not us! (y) :)

PS. That's got me wondering. Where are all these people in 'normal' vehicles going for a pee when arriving at their scenic destination? In the bushes? In the sea? Hmmm ... :unsure: 😂😂😂

campervanannie

Actually, the safest kind of motorised transport at the moment - in fact the only one for day trips if you stop to really think about it - is a self-sufficient campervan with onboard loo and hand washing facilities.

Who needs public loos? Not us! (y) :)

PS. That's got me wondering. Where are all these people in 'normal' vehicles going for a pee when arriving at their scenic destination? In the bushes? In the sea? Hmmm ... :unsure: 😂😂😂
Same place as every cow, sheep, dog, cat and any other animal wandering around it’s not the pee that’s the issue let’s just hope they can hold there shite in until they get home. 😂😂

Toffeecat

If a very rich business man/woman comes to the UK and gets fined £1000 its like fining me 1p. The only way to stop them is to fine as a percentage of your income. Fine them 10% of their annual income, job done. Fine a wealthy banker £1000 for breaking quarantine "ooh im so scared, how can I afford that when I earn 1,000,000 a year".

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:157)

sparrks, AdriaTwin, phase3begins, Obanboy666, Tonybvi, myvanwy, maingate, mark61, DorsetDrifter, Wully, Debroos, fiona68, Andysm, Fazerloz, mistericeman, 2cv, Victor, izwozral, SimonM, campervanannie, Fisherman, Alberto, channa, runnach, TeamRienza, Derekoak, Edina, Asterix, Mikael, caledonia, trixie88, GreggBear, tripper, Nidge, colinmd, oppy, jeanette, Jandb4, I&MK, scampa, 1807truckman, Veloman, Jayg, POI Admin, mariesnowgoose, Tookey, chipvan, molly 2, Topmast, Dulvil, mofish, Carrerasax, Geeky Philip, helmit, flyby, wildebus, mygrassisblue, davep10000, Farman, helen262, korky, Val54, barryd, Adria home, trevskoda, pamjon, Toffeecat, defender, Martin P, hmssnake, REC, Clummzie, st3v3, Robmac, BlueVanMan, JVG, highlandron, Goggles, GinaRon, Harleyboygaz3, jagmanx, The laird, Haaamster, Snapster, Malco, yorkieowl, Somerled, Moc, Steve and Julie, yorkslass, iampatman, Tim120, Biggarmac, Jean, antiquesam, Dezi, vtwinner, ian1950, Wooie1958, s4x4c, rugbyken, dunfillin, jacquigem, justRoamin, Sky, barge1914, Fraseb01, ChrisInNotts, denmar, n brown, Justjack, Tezza33, Budgie, Redsky, Scotia, Rod, Winger, groyne, toasty, Martingrant, Harrers, 955itriple, TJBi, reiverlad, Mandoman, alwaysared, paulhelenwilko, BGT180, Monkeybrand, John H, tobym, Dowel, Maci, mickymost, bedonwheels, douron, owlcat, R0B, Nowego, maureenandtom, eggbeater, peter palance, Floydster, mjvw, Chinaexplorer, londontavern, rabW, MiaC3000, Barleycorn, alcam, vwalan, bluebullet47, delicagirl, Bacup lad, NeilyG, Murgzie, Minisorella,