Thetford C250/C260 Cassette Toilet Spare Waste Holding Tank

Do mean just a spare cassette, if so, I bought one second hand from a fellow member but they sometimes come up on ebay. New ones most certainly do.

It's normally cheaper to buy the freshen up kit than just a cassette, trouble for us is they seem to only do the freshen up kits for the plastic bowl C250 / 260 toilets and we have the one with the ceramic bowl where the seat kit alone is over £100 from memory, I have a brand new C260 that needs a seat set and cassette to make complete I got this free under a warranty claim so even if I buy the fresh up kit and a new seat set it still works out a pretty cheap new toilet.

Last edited:
You learn something new and useful every day! (y) :)

Thanks for this thread and @FULL TIMER's tip, it has been really useful for me to know this.

I will now be saving my pennies to get a freshen up kit for our Thetford.
There will be resistance from the OP - he who doesn't like packing an extra quilt because of weight/space restrictions... :rolleyes: (n)
As he won't be paying for it I shall just ignore any objections. I usually do anyway hehe... 😉😂🙃

TBH there is nothing wrong with the one in it, but it's nice to know you can get a new cassette and loo seat in one go without ripping out and replacing the whole unit. That's what I'd always thought you would have to do if you wanted to renew/refresh the loo - daft or what?! Doh! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Thetford do a special box that will fix to the floor or underneath your van to put your spare cassette in to keep it secure - important when your carrying a full one

Thetford do a special box that will fix to the floor or underneath your van to put your spare cassette in to keep it secure - important when your carrying a full one

Do you have a link to this box please?

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back