The International Campervan Show (Stratford-upon_avon Racecourse) 25th / 26th April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariesnowgoose

I would hold on to it as it is likely that the event will be cancelled and that you will get a refund. The latest on their website suggests not. They claim to have their own security and insurance implying they are immune from the latest government directives, so currently still planning on the event taking place. I think they're being optimistic, but who knows? I'm in the 'vulnerable' group so couldn't attend even if it goes ahead.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

wildebus

I can't see that event going ahead, even if they have their own security and insurance unless they also add to that list of features a private hospital with respirators. I would expect Quirky Campers in early May to be called off also, as well as every single organised ticketed event until at the very minimum mid-June.

mariesnowgoose

Had an email this evening confirming cancellation, but deferring tickets to their other show later in the year in September, not refunding (yet).

Geeky Philip

Administrator
Had an email this evening confirming cancellation, but deferring tickets to their other show later in the year in September, not refunding (yet). You can request a refund if you want to.

izwozral

We may or may not be going to Canada on the revised date. Bloomin' virus is making planning a tad difficult and I am getting to the stage of stamping my foot. Botheration and buggeroonies!:mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.