I would hold on to it as it is likely that the event will be cancelled and that you will get a refund.
The latest on their website suggests not.
They claim to have their own security and insurance implying they are immune from the latest government directives, so currently still planning on the event taking place. I think they're being optimistic, but who knows? I'm in the 'vulnerable' group so couldn't attend even if it goes ahead.
I can't see that event going ahead, even if they have their own security and insurance unless they also add to that list of features a private hospital with respirators.
I would expect Quirky Campers in early May to be called off also, as well as every single organised ticketed event until at the very minimum mid-June.
We may or may not be going to Canada on the revised date. Bloomin' virus is making planning a tad difficult and I am getting to the stage of stamping my foot.
Botheration and buggeroonies!:mad::mad::mad: