The International Campervan Show (Stratford-upon_avon Racecourse) 25th / 26th April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

izwozral

Nope, I was taught how to use the gregorian calendar at school. The normal rule of thumb is that dates with a lower year come before dates with a higher numbered year. Here is some reading for you that may help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Don't get technical with me mate. And, do you know that thumb - well stick it up your ****:mad::mad: 😭😭😭😭
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

izwozral

Hi bud..fancy 1/ bung of the black stuff please...how can I find you at the show He has put a lot of weight on since this was taken and he has grown a tash.

Geeky Philip

Administrator
I am just trying to sort out a club enclosure. So could everyone who has booked and wants to be in the Motorhomer club enclosure rather than general camping please confirm that in this thread.

st3v3

I am just trying to sort out a club enclosure. So could everyone who has booked and wants to be in the Motorhomer club enclosure rather than general camping please confirm that in this thread. I'd like us to, but any idea where it would be? Thinking boy's wheelchair... Maybe I'll say yes, and make a final decision on the day? Cheers mate.

GWAYGWAY

If there is a clampdown going on then will they refund? It might be really tight then and £70 is a lot of money really. I think I will wait until the date and pay on the gate.

st3v3

If there is a clampdown going on then will they refund? It might be really tight then and £70 is a lot of money really. I think I will wait until the date and pay on the gate. Eh?

Geeky Philip

Administrator
If there is a clampdown going on then will they refund? It might be really tight then and £70 is a lot of money really. I think I will wait until the date and pay on the gate. 1 Adult with camping = £35.88 2 Adults with camping =£53.57 I have no idea what the coronavirus situation will be like in 7 weeks. See there is no way we can speculate.

st3v3

Got this email: The following additional information for "INTERNATIONAL CAMPERVAN SHOW ... SPRING EDITION 2020" on Sat 25 Apr 2020 at 10:00AM has been posted by Off Road UK. COVID-19 VIRUS UPDATE No.1 … THE FIRST IN A SERIES OF UPDATES TO KEEP YOU INFORMED. We as organisers are writing to you to clarify our position regarding the forthcoming joint “International Campervan Show” + “Adventure Overland Show” at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse the weekend of 25-26 April 2020. Current advice from the government’s Chief Scientific Adviser, Sir Patrick Valance, is that “gatherings of people do NOT pose an increased medical risk.” It is estimated that there are currently over 10,000 people undiagnosed with the virus in the UK, and despite however many pubs, restaurants, cinemas may be closed, we now know it is not possible to suspend potential contamination via people working (factories, offices, etc.) buying essentials, money transactions, public transport etc. The government’s...

The laird

Think we are all getting one steve mines arrived yesterday afternoon ,time will tell in this case as will others

mariesnowgoose

We won't be going now. Anybody younger and fitter who is thinking about going and could use a 3 day camping ticket for 1 campervan, 2 people? The ticket is sitting on my dresser, message me if you want it.

Geeky Philip

Administrator
We won't be going now. Anybody younger and fitter who is thinking about going and could use a 3 day camping ticket for 1 campervan, 2 people? The ticket is sitting on my dresser, message me if you want it. I would hold on to it as it is likely that the event will be cancelled and that you will get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.