The International Campervan Show (Stratford-upon_avon Racecourse) 25th / 26th April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The laird

Is the glass bowl getting keys in it as well? Thinking I’m on the wrong site ,meaning the M one not the mucky one 😡
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

st3v3

if anyone wants tattie scones …………….. brought I can bring let me know and I can tell you price tattie scones around *80 p Having never tried them, we'll have half a dozen of these please :)

izwozral

We’re booked really looking forward to this if anyone wants tattie scones or stornoway black pudding brought I can bring let me know and I can tell you price tattie scones around *80 p stornoway full bung approx £19 1/2 bung app £8 1/4 bung £4 Can I have a 1/4 bung and a half dozen tatties please Gordon.(y)

Tookey

I went to the autumn Overlander show (think they are the same thing) when trying to make my mind up about which vehicle to get. Were you guys there? I remember seeing 6 or so massive RV's near the entrance but no motorhome/campervan 'circle of wagons'

mariesnowgoose

I went to the autumn Overlander show (think they are the same thing) when trying to make my mind up about which vehicle to get. Were you guys there? I remember seeing 6 or so massive RV's near the entrance but no motorhome/campervan 'circle of wagons' I'm going to be there, hopefully Neil too, so that's at least one small 'trad moho' to start the circle of wagons. Whoop! Whoop! 😜😂 🤠🐴 This lady, Lucy Diamond, is going to be performing Saturday night. Never heard of her before, don't know exactly what she'll be entertaining us with, but looks like it's going to be a fun weekend whichever way you look at it 😉

mariesnowgoose

For those of you who don't use Facebook, here's a list of exhibitors etc. the organisers have recently put up online. The first list of traders at the joint INTERNATIONAL CAMPERVAN SHOW + ADVENTURE OVERLAND SHOW has just been announced … 4x4 Zone AJ 4WD Outfitters Ltd. A.S. Bikes Atseatek Leisure Products Atkinson Vos Ltd. BMC Conversions Ltd. Blue Pig Photography Boondock Trailers Bowen's Models Bushpig Bushgear Boos Future Classics Buddy Seats Camper Interiors CamperlifeUK Campervan Flooring Campista Ltd. Candy Designs Canoe and Kayak Store Chrome (Northwest) Ltd. CJC Vans Coastline Campers Convert Your Van CovProtec Ltd. Dark Art Airbrushing DJ Conversions Don Hardware Driftwood Artisan Dubs in the Middle Duncan Gough Books Edwards Motorhomes Energy Monkey Essential Vintage Ettie’s Field Explore Eastern Europe Fat Bob’s Emporium Femkes Rooftop Tents (Holland) Festival Fantasy Festival Flags UK Frankenfreckle Kustoms Front Runner Gear & Co. Gizmobots Glawning.com Global Convoy...

izwozral

The race course is waterlogged and racing is cancelled, hopefully it'll be dry come the show. https://www.stratford-herald.com/84398-race-meetings-stratford-warwick-abandoned-rain-continues-cause-chaos.html

Geeky Philip

Administrator
The race course is waterlogged and racing is cancelled, hopefully it'll be dry come the show. https://www.stratford-herald.com/84398-race-meetings-stratford-warwick-abandoned-rain-continues-cause-chaos.html That was 4th April 2018. We are in 2020 now :)

Geeky Philip

Administrator
Smart arse! 😝 Nope, I was taught how to use the gregorian calendar at school. The normal rule of thumb is that dates with a lower year come before dates with a higher numbered year. Here is some reading for you that may help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.