The International Campervan Show (Stratford-upon_avon Racecourse) 25th / 26th April 2020

Philip Tomlinson

Administrator
Hi Gang, I will be at the International Campervan Show which is on 25th / 26th April 2020. The event also has the Adventure Overland Show and tickets include both shows. This is not a rally and we will not have a club area if you want to park with friends you will need to arrive with them. The tickets include 3 nights camping but you can increase that by paying £10 per night at the venue on arrival. I have managed to secure a 20% discount code for our members that you can use for a limited time, the code will expire about 4 weeks before the show date. To book tickets/passes for the forthcoming “International Campervan Show” at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse, Warwickshire CV37 9SE weekend of 25-26 April 2020, simply … 1. Go to www.international-campervan-show.com/visitors/tickets-opening-hours 2. Click on the TicketSource logo top r/h side of page 3. Within the section INTERNATIONAL CAMPERVAN SHOW section, click on BOOK NOW. 4. Enter the Discount Code XXXXXX...
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

landoboguy

And good info for anyone not on uk mainland OVERSEAS VISITORS ATTENDING THE SHOW: To help offset high ferry costs, owners of vehicles NOT registered in the UK, plus those from the offshore islands of Great Britain and Northern Ireland automatically receive 50% discount. Also eligible are vehicles registered to addresses in the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and even the Isle of Wight ... as there's still water to cross! Residents of Canvey Island, the Isle of Dogs, Eel Pie Island or any other 'inshore' islands however are not eligible! How to receive half price admission - Simply book full price tickets on TicketSource in the normal way. Upon arrival at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse present your vehicle's V5 documentation to the staff at at Check-In as proof of residency, whereupon you will be reimbursed half of your booking fee in cash (£ Sterling currency). NO VALID VEHICLE DOCUMENTATION (plus the vehicle sitting outside Check-in of course!) ... NO 50% DISCOUNT.

Nabsim

Eel Pie Island, there's a name from the past. Many happy hours spent there back in late 60's/early seventies :)

The laird

We’re booked really looking forward to this if anyone wants tattie scones or stornoway black pudding brought I can bring let me know and I can tell you price tattie scones around *80 p stornoway full bung approx £19 1/2 bung app £8 1/4 bung £4

Last edited:

izwozral

Eel Pie Island, there's a name from the past. Many happy hours spent there back in late 60's/early seventies :) Love to have seen some of the bands that had played there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eel_Pie_Island

Nabsim

Love to have seen some of the bands that had played there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eel_Pie_Island Would like to remember some of those I was at Ral lol. Was an experience :)

izwozral

Would like to remember some of those I was at Ral lol. Was an experience :) I have seen some of the bands on the list and in that period but I bet some of those gigs were brilliant. Seen John Mayalls Bluesbreakers with Clapton and all the bands at Colonel Barefoot's Rock Garden. Happy daze!! Missed the Stones in Hyde Park because I got arrested on the way down!!

izwozral

When you old g*ts have stopped reminiscing about blasts from the past...! I've just booked our tickets for this. See you there. 😂 🙃 😉 Yay! 😁 Woohooo, that's great news. I see you have filmed your first outing. Stick a flake in mine chuck. See you there.😄😄😄

The laird

C u there steve ,last we saw each other was Rutland think wully was there I Mind a tent was involved.can mind tommy bombing about

st3v3

C u there steve ,last we saw each other was Rutland think wully was there I Mind a tent was involved.can mind tommy bombing about Yep, that's right. We gave the kids a camo tarp, twigs and some rope :) I remember asking you is it Wully with an I or a U. Aie, you said. None the wiser was I. Lol That was sat around the fire, good times 😁