The circus

Wully

Stopped over at the new Aire services in Girvan. It’s like the circus here Tents caravans barbecues the works bit like a festival. Suppose the guy wae the caravan and the guy wae the tent need a holiday as much as the guy wae a motorhome. The new services are bang on the marked bays are massive and plenty of them.
88BCA1CA-9BD6-4107-BBFE-337D4E29321B.png
60FB9ABE-B266-4145-BCB8-AE36EFDB96A1.jpeg

This is a copy of my post on another thread on July 14th:

We called in to Girvan a few weeks ago. Pleasant enough but also parked, and well settled with equipment spread around, within 10m of the car park were some traveller types spreading litter and feral children everywhere. We were just pretty annoyed that we were expected to pay a tenner whilst they camped for free. I phoned the council but I'm not convinced they were particularly interested.
We moved on to the beach car park just outside town (sorry, can't remember the name) which was great. Busy with mohos but plenty of room for locals too and negligible litter. We did a little tidying but in the morning the council man came along with his picker anyway. No charge but we would happily pay a tenner.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back