The Annual Ritual

antiquesam

Today was my day for arranging my car insurance and did the comparison site thing before ringing AIB for my renewal price. I've saved £35 by going elsewhere.
Between Xmas and New Year I'll be looking for my motorhome insurance. On the basis that cheap is beautiful where should I try? Apart from AIB of course, despite them not getting close for the past two years.

I've found Adrian Flux to be quite competitive and I don't use comparison sites,for some reason they don't always give the cheapest prices. I really despise the yearly search for insurance and generally go for the cheapest no frills deal I can find.

Thanks. I can't really use a comparison site for the van. Last year I phoned 13 brokers with a £100 difference between the highest and the lowest, but I've lost the list, hence my request for names. Adrian Flux goes on the list.

I am using Advance, £100 excess, 90 days EU travel, insured for £49k, cost £265.

The price shot up if I quoted insurance value @ £50k

Saga always comes up cheapest for me, and when I had a claim it was easy, I was told that I could take it to a workshop of my choice

Saga have never been very good for me, but they are taking me on a Douro River Cruise in May so I hope they're good at that, although their call centre is pretty bad at answering the call.

Saga have never been very good for me, but they are taking me on a Douro River Cruise in May so I hope they're good at that, although their call centre is pretty bad at answering the call.
We hit a deer in Germany last year and I claimed and had the repair done by AWMarine in Canvey Island, it wasn't cheap so when it came to renewal time with my car and van I expected a hike in price, when I tried other companies they all classed it as an accident and the quote went up accordingly, Saga quoted me less than last year for the van and were £80 cheaper for the car than the Post Office who I was with last year so I am happy with them

Today was my day for arranging my car insurance and did the comparison site thing before ringing AIB for my renewal price. I've saved £35 by going elsewhere.
Between Xmas and New Year I'll be looking for my motorhome insurance. On the basis that cheap is beautiful where should I try? Apart from AIB of course, despite them not getting close for the past two years.
try adrian flux @ kings lynn ok pj the very best of luck,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back