Thank you ?????????????

Deleted member 1494

Not even so much as a thank you, i really wonder why the hell i bother :mad:
Got the T shirt mate and even some full member don't bother to acknowledge replies, unless it is from one of their friends

oppy

Got the T shirt mate and even some full member don't bother to acknowledge replies, unless it is from one of their friends
I know where you are coming from Graham, sometimes one gifts and the recipient is never heard of again, and I agree that it irks sometimes, but surely we do not do it for recognition. I have been blessed by many of our group over the years, because being a numpty I need my hand holding on many occasions. On many occasions too, wine is involved, but I'm also guilty of driving away without the accepted thanks being offered. I suppose that it's the excitement of the moment and the gratitude too for the problem being solved. I suppose the upshot of this is, we do it because we care and not for reward and I suppose whatever happens we, as a family, will continue to share our combined knowledge and surplus junk------sorry, it must be the wine kicking in a tad early

Last edited:

oppy

No no no noooooo
I have fallen for everything I hate abut ‘texting ‘ by putting an x at the end of message.
it was habit I did not mean to do that . It was habit.
that said , I hate the paranoia created or perceived by text. If I send a x once then don’t send every single time , will it cause offence? Yes it can . I worry that that if I don’t like every reply someone sends , I will make someone feel like they won’t bother replying again.
So advance warning .... thanks for all past or future responses to my questions . 🥰
I can't do 'texting' I tried a few years ago and it is still on my old flip phone, I don't even know how to delete it. BUT, I can still telephone people. I got a text message last New Year from one of my friends here and it took our son to open it for me------la la land is a happy place to be

caledonia

Thought you would have learned by now Wooie “trust no one”. Being a mechanic I stopped helping people a long time ago.

GWAYGWAY

I have given up feeling done by ,when that happens no, but I still do it all the same.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)