Thank you ?????????????

Nesting Zombie

Yeah I get what you’re saying there, I actually stopped visiting the ‘New Members’ board ages & ages ago because at that time an extraordinary high volume of exactly that kinda thing was happening. (Just had a peek & not so bad lately though 👍). But as some people point out we are a - ‘Fun & Friendly’ community sooo on THAT train of thought maybe we should open up the Members only Board & POI Map for all !. 🤔 Oh it’s all very confusing isn’t it 🤪. I really don’t miss my brain at all, it just brings confusion & Contradiction into your life 🤔. Let’s just all ‘BREEEATHE’ & Make a cuppa
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

grath

Not even so much as a thank you, i really wonder why the hell i bother :mad: Got the T shirt mate and even some full member don't bother to acknowledge replies, unless it is from one of their friends

Wooie1958

Got the T shirt mate and even some full member don't bother to acknowledge replies, unless it is from one of their friends They get the answer they`re looking for and that`s enough :mad:

oppy

Got the T shirt mate and even some full member don't bother to acknowledge replies, unless it is from one of their friends I know where you are coming from Graham, sometimes one gifts and the recipient is never heard of again, and I agree that it irks sometimes, but surely we do not do it for recognition. I have been blessed by many of our group over the years, because being a numpty I need my hand holding on many occasions. On many occasions too, wine is involved, but I'm also guilty of driving away without the accepted thanks being offered. I suppose that it's the excitement of the moment and the gratitude too for the problem being solved. I suppose the upshot of this is, we do it because we care and not for reward and I suppose whatever happens we, as a family, will continue to share our combined knowledge and surplus junk------sorry, it must be the wine kicking in a tad early

Last edited:

BusyLizzy

Hey I get irked when I pull in and allow people to pass even though I don’t have to and they don’t even wave an acknowledgement. So I would be super miffed if I had spent time and saved folk money and they didn’t say thanks mate . X

BusyLizzy

No no no noooooo I have fallen for everything I hate abut ‘texting ‘ by putting an x at the end of message. it was habit I did not mean to do that . It was habit. that said , I hate the paranoia created or perceived by text. If I send a x once then don’t send every single time , will it cause offence? Yes it can . I worry that that if I don’t like every reply someone sends , I will make someone feel like they won’t bother replying again. So advance warning .... thanks for all past or future responses to my questions . 🥰

oppy

No no no noooooo I have fallen for everything I hate abut ‘texting ‘ by putting an x at the end of message. it was habit I did not mean to do that . It was habit. that said , I hate the paranoia created or perceived by text. If I send a x once then don’t send every single time , will it cause offence? Yes it can . I worry that that if I don’t like every reply someone sends , I will make someone feel like they won’t bother replying again. So advance warning .... thanks for all past or future responses to my questions . 🥰 I can't do 'texting' I tried a few years ago and it is still on my old flip phone, I don't even know how to delete it. BUT, I can still telephone people. I got a text message last New Year from one of my friends here and it took our son to open it for me------la la land is a happy place to be

caledonia

Thought you would have learned by now Wooie “trust no one”. Being a mechanic I stopped helping people a long time ago.