Thank you ?????????????

izwozral

Not even so much as a thank you, i really wonder why the hell i bother :mad: What for Mr Woo? Helpful advice given and no response? If so, you have done your best, they have done their worst. Guess who the better person is!!
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Wooie1958

Ral, i have IMHO gone above and beyond to help someone and saved him probably a couple of thousand pounds in unnecessary bills / costs. It didn`t cost me anything apart from a few hours of my time. I`m not looking for monetary recompense, a big hug or even a play with his wife`s tits just a simple Thank You would have done. What did i get, nothing, nowt, fekk all, the barsteward just drove off. I`ll see him rot in hell before i help him again.

izwozral

Ral, i have IMHO gone above and beyond to help someone and saved him probably a couple of thousand pounds in unnecessary bills / costs. It didn`t cost me anything apart from a few hours of my time. I`m not looking for monetary recompense, a big hug or even a play with his wife`s tits just a simple Thank You would have done. What did i get, nothing, nowt, fekk all, the barsteward just drove off. I`ll see him rot in hell before i help him again. That is crap for sure and it does piss you off. You know where you stand now with whoever it was so sod 'em from now on. You did your best so take heart from you magnanimity which makes you the better person.

Last edited:

trevskoda

Been there had the backlash,folk i tried to help el cheepo now trying to sue me for damages which i did not do. I find people these days are all at there work,keep folk now at the end of a pointy stick,dont let the barstewarts get you down,your better than that or them.

Nesting Zombie

Ral, i have IMHO gone above and beyond to help someone and saved him probably a couple of thousand pounds in unnecessary bills / costs. It didn`t cost me anything apart from a few hours of my time. I`m not looking for monetary recompense, a big hug or even a play with his wife`s tits just a simple Thank You would have done. What did i get, nothing, nowt, fekk all, the barsteward just drove off. I`ll see him rot in hell before i help him again. I definitely know how something like that Rasps on you, Honestly... BUT Just smile in the knowledge that you helped someone in need at the time that they needed it & let it go. Because the more you Think about the seemingly ungrateful So & So, The more damage it does to YOU,,, Wooie Well done to you for doing the right thing & helping, The People that Know you Or know of you are the ones that hold such an act in the highest standing 👍😊... Oh look it’s Donut o’clock 😊

BusyLizzy

Wooie for what it is worth, I have had absolutely shed loads of help here and on motorhomer and I totally appreciate it. It is annoying to hear you invested your time to help someone and didn't even get a thankyou, I am one of many who really do rely on the goodwill of those on here to give advice and pass on experience . I can guarantee I will have loads more questions and I hope that person won't stop you helping if you can. Having a rant/vent about it really does help . :devilish::devilish::censored::censored::mad::mad::devilish::censored:(n):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Then it /they don't matter so much.

trevskoda

In the morning get yourself over to tesco and it will take your mind off things :) Tesco no chance ,asda much better prices,least here thay are,cannot keep me hands of mince pies slurp.

harrow

Tesco no chance ,asda much better prices,least here thay are,cannot keep me hands of mince pies slurp. Wooie likes tesco, he always says he enjoys meeting his fellow countrymen. yes asda Apple strudel and custard, mince pies and chocolate hob nobs it help pass the dark evenings :)

mossypossy

I personally got a house seller £40k more than asking price last weekend by simply bigging up the sale......(I work for an estate agent). I will get not a penny nor a thank you as I get paid per hour rather than commission. Ho hum.