Thank You Phil.

Wooie1958

Just a quick public Thank You to our beloved leader Phil for answering my solar question so quicky (y)

For the life of me i couldn`t get my head around one of the settings on my new Victron Energy Smart Solar MPPT but i am now at ease with it and will sleep better tonight :)

What a shame all forums aren`t like this and is one the reasons i don`t bother with them any more.

Your a lucky boy I fear i may end up with a flat van battery as Phil was part way through sorting it for me but a pandemic got in the way again and now my van is on lockdown again. 😢😢

It was just confirmation of a setting on the new Victron solar controller which really did not make any sense and he has put my mind at rest (y)

It`s the little things that count so we keep getting told and it was well worth the few seconds it took for me to say Thank You :)

If your van is at home can you not put in on EHU and then it should keep you starter battery fully charged.

It was just confirmation of a setting on the new Victron solar controller which really did not make any sense and he has put my mind at rest (y)

It`s the little things that count so we keep getting told and it was well worth the few seconds it took for me to say Thank You :)

If your van is at home can you not put in on EHU and then it should keep you starter battery fully charged.
I was never sure that EHU charged my engine battery you may be right it’s on EHU on my drive but electrics and 12v on a MH just scramble my brain. 😯

Just a quick public Thank You to our beloved leader Phil for answering my solar question so quicky (y)

For the life of me i couldn`t get my head around one of the settings on my new Victron Energy Smart Solar MPPT but i am now at ease with it and will sleep better tonight :)

What a shame all forums aren`t like this and is one the reasons i don`t bother with them any more.
My great great great grandfather was at school with you and said you were the same at school. The teachers pet. So it must be true. And if truth be told I can't print what he really said as phil will ban me. ;)

I was never sure that EHU charged my engine battery you may be right it’s on EHU on my drive but electrics and 12v on a MH just scramble my brain. 😯

Annie, on the control panel inside the van there should be a way normally by pressing a button that tells you what voltage is in the engine/starter battery and the leisure batteries.

If your not sure take a photo of it and put it on here and some one will be able to tell you which button to press.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back