Taken free-- Huawei Ascend mobile telephone

oppy

Hi folks, I have a Huawei Ascend mobile telephone to gift. It was gifted to me by one of our splendid members but is quite beyond my brain cell to use. So if there is anyone sensible who can give it a home it is yours. I'm going back to my old flip phone. Sorry I am unable to do technology.

Last edited:
Took me a few weeks to get used to a smart phone,i like the flip ones best but the new all sing and dance ones are very handy for maps etc,pity most are full of google spyware but you can buy ones which have no spy stuff,mezu 5 and there is a new make out now but cannot remember the make.

Last edited:
Took me a few weeks to get used to a smart phone,i like the flip ones best but the new all sing and dance ones are very handy for maps etc,pity most are full of google spyware but you can by ones which have no spy stuff,mezu 5 and there is a new make out now but cannot remember the make.
I've had it for over 6 months Trev and its still got me stumped, which why it's up for grabs

Hi Oppy, very interested thanks. Would you happen to know what model number Ascend?
So sorry for the tecnical questions, just cracked my screen so perfect timing.
Mike

Hi Oppy, very interested thanks. Would you happen to know what model number Ascend?
Mike
I think it says (in very tiny writing) G7 LO1

Mike
Full specs here

2399.jpg

Hi Peter,

If Mike doesn't want it I'd love it. We will take it to Cuba for someone connected with our Austism Project over there. (once flights resume after TC collapse).

Cheers

Pete

Hi Peter,

If Mike doesn't want it I'd love it. We will take it to Cuba for someone connected with our Austism Project over there. (once flights resume after TC collapse).

Cheers

Pete
Hi @r4dent, is that a thing you do? I've got a couple of sony xperias I'd love to find a good home for...
So I'm not hijacking the thread pm me if you're interested :)

Thanks folk, but the 'phone now has a (prospective) owner
Peter

Hi @r4dent, is that a thing you do? I've got a couple of sony xperias I'd love to find a good home for...
So I'm not hijacking the thread pm me if you're interested :)

Hi, My wife is a (unpaid) director of a major UK charity supporting people with Autism and their families. About 15 years ago we were on holiday in Cuba and met someone with Autism. Cuba has a great medical system for physical issues, but is lacking in support for mental issues. We eventually formed a project to train Cubans in the support of Autism. Technology is in short supply over there so we take phones etc in (illegal but the custom officers usually turn a blind eye).

Unfortunately, Thomas Cook were the only airline flying into the local airport so we will not be going until someone takes over the slots, but we will stockpile stuff while we wait. I'll PM my contact details over and we can sort things out.

Pete

Hi Peter,

Cheers

Pete
We seem to have a few of our sons old cast offs, I've no idea whether any of them are serviceable, but if you think that they are worth a punt, you're welcome to them

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back