Taken !!!!Ducato handbrake extender freebie

Hi, it's me again. This time it is a handbrake extender same as this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HANDBRAK...988246?hash=item2ad8722f16:g:oIUAAOxyAs9SOf1S
I bought it for the van but couldn't get used to it. I offered it a while ago hoping to get a bit of cash and although a member expressed interest---I've still got it and it's up for grabs--free and fer nowt
I will defo take it off you Please I have 5 herniated discs in my back and undergo numerous injection treatments regularly and the one thing I cannot do is pull the bloody handbrake up it is to far to bend the missus normally gets out while I foot brake it and she pulls it up to where I can grab it . I will definately get some great use out of it Thank You so much if still available I would love to take it off your hands your a star.

I will defo take it off you Please I have 5 herniated discs in my back and undergo numerous injection treatments regularly and the one thing I cannot do is pull the bloody handbrake up it is to far to bend the missus normally gets out while I foot brake it and she pulls it up to where I can grab it . I will definately get some great use out of it Thank You so much if still available I would love to take it off your hands your a star.
Hi, I have had a pm from another member but have not yet received an answer to my responce. So if the situation is the same tomorrow it's yours, but I do need to be fair to the first responder, I hope you understand.
Peter

Hi, I have had a pm from another member but have not yet received an answer to my responce. So if the situation is the same tomorrow it's yours, but I do need to be fair to the first responder, I hope you understand.
Peter
Hi Peter,
No problem at all I fully understand Thanks for letting me know . Frank

I purchased one of these took a bit of getting used to, a bit of trial and error to find out the best way to use it .hope it works for you

I purchased one of these took a bit of getting used to, a bit of trial and error to find out the best way to use it .hope it works for you
Now two parts of your comment worry me :) bit of a trial and getting used to lol , now I am glad I have plenty of time to take head of your words and get used to it but anything is better than reaching down and screaming everytime I pull up especially when I have just reverse parked inbetween two others and all they here is a scream it tends to make people shut their doors lol. Thanks for the advice though . Happy Wilding

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back