Swivel seat/s

Sit&Relax

My Citroen Relay's conversion is nearly complete, but it still has three front seats, drivers single and two passenger bench. I want to change to two single swivel or passenger swivel to allow access to the rear area without having to get out of the vehicle every time. I've seen swivels online for sale at about £90.00 each but I can't find seats, only thousands of seat covers on ebay. Any ideas or tips?

hi

I take it you are looking for cabins seats, or ones with arm rests. I remember not long back seeing an ad for these types of seats in a land rover mag, price for the seat was around 120 pounds. I have seen seats from ford MPV,s that have arm rests etc, but they all sell of very high prices. I have also seen on e-bay a pair of cabins chairs in very 70,s brown sell for well over 160 pounds.
Have a look at the land rover mags, I THINK it was land rover international.
Good luck, terry

Rhip

If you wish to search on Ebay I suggest you search for "captains chairs" as that is what I've been led to believe vehicle seats with armrests and swivels are generally termed!
We used to own a Renault Espace, phase 2, which had front seats that swivelled and had armrests, you could always research that avenue as they would command a lot less money.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
thats the word

thanks for the correction, I have just reread my thread and cabins seats indeed. Of course its wrong. terry

Seats

Hi. Have a look on the self build motor caravan site,there's a link for it here somewhere, there are numerous ways of doing swivels. From simply blagging ready made ones from the breakers to full blown build them yourself.Truly amazing site.:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back