Support system update

Admin

Administrator
From today all support requests must be made via our online support ticket system.

You can open a support ticket by clicking on "contact us" at the bottom of any page or by clicking the link below:

https://wildcamping.co.uk/tickets/create

The old ticket system that used our support email address support@wildcamping.co.uk is no longer active. If you send an email to support@wildcamping.co.uk you will get an automated response but nobody will read the email.

Here are the reasons for the change:

Email responses often end up in members' junk email boxes and they think we have not responded. The forum ticket system works on the website so you will see responses when you visit the website even if the email notifications are lost.

People often use a different email address to their registered address and don't send their username which means additional time trying to work out who they are. The new system links the ticket to their account.

I receive a lot of junk emails in the support system as the email address has been out in the wild for 18 years. This can be hundreds a day!

The forum ticket system has been running for over two years now since we upgraded the forum software so I am confident that it gives the best possible support to our members.

Full members will get a response to their tickets within 24 hours. (365 days a year)
Free members will get a response as soon as I have time but this is normally within a couple of working days. (Not 365 days a year)

Any questions please send me a message: @Admin

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back