Stonehenge Equinox

sydnsue

Is anyone going to the Autumn Equinox at Stonehenge this weekend? Searched WC and Motorhomer and can't find any posts at all.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Nabsim

I am already there. Arrived yesterday to brilliant weather and more of the same today. Currently in the van having a break from the sun and smothered in sun cream lol twenty minutes before sunrise this morning

sydnsue

I am already there. Arrived yesterday to brilliant weather and more of the same today. Currently in the van having a break from the sun and smothered in sun cream lol twenty minutes before sunrise this morning We are arriving around lunchtime Saturday. Definitely us and hopefully one other. Is the Drove busy yet? Where are you parked? Are you the only member there?

Nabsim

Only maybe a dozen van scattered around at present, loads of room and even level bits empty :) where it levels out coming in from Larkhall I am about halfway along on the opposite side to the stones. Not seen any members here but not been looking just chilling out. I believe Greengrass May be coming but not sure when

sydnsue

Only maybe a dozen van scattered around at present, loads of room and even level bits empty :) where it levels out coming in from Larkhall I am about halfway along on the opposite side to the stones. Not seen any members here but not been looking just chilling out. I believe Greengrass May be coming but not sure when I wonder if the weather forecast will keep some away. Supposed to be raining Sunday with showers Monday. We've always been lucky. Never had Stonehenge in the rain before. I video the event so hope the raind stays off for Monday morning.

Nabsim

Nothing you can do about the weather but you will be amongst the stones even if it snows :)

Nabsim

Well it filled up a bit late afternoon and overnight. A couple of vans gone shopping now but there is still loads of space up and down. Still flattish space between me and Larkhall end

Greengrass

Only maybe a dozen van scattered around at present, loads of room and even level bits empty :) where it levels out coming in from Larkhall I am about halfway along on the opposite side to the stones. Not seen any members here but not been looking just chilling out. I believe Greengrass May be coming but not sure when Sorry Neil not coming drill hole though roof for sola cables and went though lighting wires fun and games sorting that out now doing fans for fridge vent and then cam belt, Life is a bitch lol

Last edited:

Nabsim

Sorry Neil not coming drill hole though roof for sola cables and went though lighting wires fun and games sorting that out now doing fans for fridge vent and then cam belt, Life is a bitch lol Yeah but look on the bright side, you would be bored if you had nothing to do Dave :)