Split Charge Relay on Autosleepers Warwick Duo 2017

keithst

Does anybody know where I can find the Split Charge Relay on a Autosleepers Warwick Duo 2017? I've searched everywhere and cannot find it!

Might well be built into the 12v distribution system. Is yours Sargent, CBE, EBL(Schaudt) or other? I don’t know about Autosleepers but many modern motorhomes don‘t have a separate split charge relay.

It will be built into the Sargent unit, pain in the arse if you are installing a B2B.

Thanks to everyone for your replies. It is as suspected by 'mistericeman' and stated by Philip built into the Sargent EC500. I've spoken to Sargent Tech Support (very quick and very knowledgeable) who have confirmed this.

The Autosleepers handbook is very misleading as the wiring diagram shows a separate 70 Amp Split Charge Relay, then their (Autosleepers) Tech Support informed me that it's built into the EM40, that the relay on that unit is the Split Charge Relay. It isn't, it's the fridge relay.

Even more confusing is if you trace the +ve Brown/Blue from the Leisure Battery you'll discover that it disappears into the wiring loom that heads away from the Sargent control box into the side panelling of the van, or at least it appears to. However if cut the cable ties holding the loom together and dig deep inside you'll discover a joint with two more Brown/ Blue wires that then head backwards into the EC500!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back