SOLD..... Fiat Burstner 4 Berth Motorhome for Sale £16500

bigbarry

Fiat Burstner A530, O4 (First Registered 05)

4 Berth Motor Home, 6 Factory fitted Seat belts

MOT May 22, Habitation June 22, 39000miles, Awning

3 burner Hob, 3way Fridge, oven & Microwave, Rear Toilet/Shower

Ring Barry 07897750270
Burstner 01.JPG
Burstner 02.JPG
Burstner 03.JPG
Burstner 04.JPG
Burstner 05.JPG
Burstner 06.JPG
Burstner 07.JPG
Burstner 08.JPG
Burstner 09.JPG
Burstner 10.JPG

There getting 1998 vans sold for that money here with double the miles, add 2/3 g to your price, you will get it.

I wondered if there was a typo on the price? sounds very (too!) cheap to me.
Thanks for your comment but we have priced it to sell as we have our hearts set on a newer one and a little smaller as we are getting older and the grand children no longer want to join us. I thought garage forecourts would price it at around £20K-£21K

Thanks for your comment but we have priced it to sell as we have our hearts set on a newer one and a little smaller as we are getting older and the grand children no longer want to join us. I thought garage forecourts would price it at around £20K-£21K
I am sure it will sell virtually instantly and the new owners will love it. I love the layout with the rear bathroom and when I was looking for my new (to me) motorhome last year, that was an absolute requirement :)
(if you were selling 1 year ago, I would have likely been the new owner :D )

If its to cheap folk may think something wrong, go up a tad, you can always barter and come down.

SOLD- One morning on Autotrader and it sold to the first buyer. Now to start the hunt for a smaller newer van. I have won two free tickets to the Stratford-Upon-Avon Caravan and Motorhome show with free camping, now ours has gone I cannot go, would anyone like them free of course. PS They haven't arrived in the post yet

SOLD- One morning on Autotrader and it sold to the first buyer. Now to start the hunt for a smaller newer van. I have won two free tickets to the Stratford-Upon-Avon Caravan and Motorhome show with free camping, now ours has gone I cannot go, would anyone like them free of course. PS They haven't arrived in the post yet
Well done. I just hope you don't see it up for sale very shortly with another £5,000 or so added on!

Haven't you now got a very very good reason to go to the show?

Well done on your sale and hope you get what you want quickly
if you are not going to use the tickets why not raffle them and put the proceeds to the NHS OR SOMETHING LIKE ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back