Smarty sim card

REC

Looking at changing to one of these for my mifi ( huawei 5570, I think!) The large deal is good for higher users as get 45gb for twelve months £15 month and unused data is credited to next month. Also can pause or suspend the use. Not entirely sure about the EU allowance but looks like it can all be used in Europe, will check with their customer services. The basic £6.25 mth with £1.25 for each GB data after first one looks good for a low user.

Looking at changing to one of these for my mifi ( huawei 5570, I think!) The large deal is good for higher users as get 45gb for twelve months £15 month and unused data is credited to next month. Also can pause or suspend the use. Not entirely sure about the EU allowance but looks like it can all be used in Europe, will check with their customer services. The basic £6.25 mth with £1.25 for each GB data after first one looks good for a low user.
Smarty is 3 mobile make sure your mifi works on 3

Look up onepenny mobile,its very good for calls text etc,£10 4 mths auto or man top up.
They do data as well.
onepenny.png

Will it not pay to just get an internet with legs 12 or 24gb data card that last for two years? Certainly works out cheaper than the 45gb/£15 a month option.
I just have the unlimited 3 pay monthly in the van with the home modem/router on a 12v supply.

£15 per month sounds like big money to me.
Surely it’s more sensible to buy the 24gb SIMs when they’re on offer at £28-£32 & they last for 24 months.
I now have enough of these to last me till I’m ‘pushing up daisies’.

Many towns,hospitals schools,public librarys ,shopping centres all have free wifi,some day i think all towns places will be open and free to use.

I think the attraction for me was the credit of unused data and the ability to pause use for up to six months and if can use all the data in Europe. Currently have a 3 go binge contract at our UK home which I use on the road also ( in the mifi). We can't use three in our Portuguese home so I use my ( very cheap..) Vodafone contract from the phone which is 100GBP data not restricted in Europe. Used internet with legs in the past but data was not enough in uk. Think I will probably stick with my contract as I will haggle hard on renewal again. Like to have option of two providers as when using just one, we seemed to keep finding spots not covered! Hoping with all the upgrades, I can just use one soon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back