SikaFlex Application chart

Good find. I see lots of posts on various forums (particularly Facebook) were, in answer to a question, someone will simply reply ‘sikaflex’ without reference to the correct product for the specific application. Better the reply had not been made at all!

Davy

Good find. I see lots of posts on various forums (particularly Facebook) were, in answer to a question, someone will simply reply ‘sikaflex’ without reference to the correct product for the specific application. Better the reply had not been made at all!

Davy
....and I suspect just like me the person will then visit the Sikaflex site and find it quite unhelpful so I was relieved to find this chart.

Excellent. My new Dometic vent kits have just arrived to upgrade the old units on Van, so very helpful. Cheers.

Found a similiar chart when I wanted a tube for attaching my additional solar panel during lockdown.
Used 292, activator, no screws. It’s directly behind the factory fitted panel so has some protection from the wind and it hasn’t moved in over 500 miles of motoring.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back