Should Jenrick be sacked

Debroos

Have just read that his Hereford house is a second home after all.
I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but it is reported today that his main residence is London. His wife works in London and kids go to school there...
If the Scottish health advisor lost her job I don't see how he can keep his. He travelled at least a week later than she did.
I would like to know if he intended to return to London for ministerial business. You would think he would need to be in London some of the time.
Let's hope he did not take the virus to a rural area...

helen262

Of course he should, he should be setting a good example for everyone to follow

Reactions: 2cv

izwozral

Absolutely.

This about sums it up. A neighbour who lives close to the manor house described his "family home" claim as "total codswallop".

Debroos

I had to wonder about his delivery of essentials to his parents. If they are self isolating then someone else must have been doing that for them for the last couple of weeks.

runnach

From his wiki page, another one pillaging our hard earned tax ££££'s.
"
Housing Arrangements[edit]
Jenrick owns two, £2m homes in London, one of which is a £2.5m townhouse less than a mile from the Houses of Parliament and also purchased Eye Manor, a Grade I listed building in Herefordshire for £1.1 million in 2009.[30][31]

MP's Newark Constituency is 150 miles from 'Family Home' in Herefordshire. [32] He rents a £2,000-a-month property in his Newark constituency - which he bills to the taxpayer.[33][34]"

How does he get away with a 2k per month????? FFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffff blooming disgrace!

Debroos

From his wiki page, another one pillaging our hard earned tax ££££'s.
"
Housing Arrangements[edit]
Jenrick owns two, £2m homes in London, one of which is a £2.5m townhouse less than a mile from the Houses of Parliament and also purchased Eye Manor, a Grade I listed building in Herefordshire for £1.1 million in 2009.[30][31]

MP's Newark Constituency is 150 miles from 'Family Home' in Herefordshire. [32] He rents a £2,000-a-month property in his Newark constituency - which he bills to the taxpayer.[33][34]"

How does he get away with a 2k per month????? FFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffff blooming disgrace!
Gosh, didn't realise how generous housing benefit is now. Don't know what all these claiments are moaning about!!

runnach

I love this one, I couldn't have found a better picture of our very own CMO to play with 😁
download.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)