Shell island 18th - 28th October 2019

campervanannie

This year Bill and I will be going to the Oktoberfest on the weekend of the 18/19th of October we will be staying for the full week and staying the following weekend 25/26 October which is there end of year party including a fireworks display any one wants to join us feel free. Oktoberfest 2019 18th-19th October After the continual success of the previous years Oktoberfest's we have decided to again run 2 oktoberfest weekends again. Both will involve 15+ German beers and traditional German foods plus oompah bands and lots of Oktoberfest style games. Why not make it more enjoyable by wearing a oktoberfest costume. All the October events are held in Giant heated marquees on the main car park. Confirmed acts Friday 18th October- The Stompers Saturday 19th October- The Bier Keller Schunklers There is limited camping space for the Oktoberfest weekends (600 people) so booking is advisable. Entrance to the marquees is included in your camping fees. Local non camping...
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

wildebus

sounds like great fun :) tempted but not sure where I will be living then or doing by October!

campervanannie

Well we'll Annie taking Bill away, sorry, Bill and I, you feeling ok Annie, :goodluck: bill I have to let him out occasionally keep him sweet 😂 he is letting me go to France and the Netherlands for a month 👍

Sharon the Cat

Hi Annie, Please would you put the dates or month in the thread title? I have a brain like a sieve & keep clicking to see when it is. :rolleyes2:

campervanannie

Hi Annie, Please would you put the dates or month in the thread title? I have a brain like a sieve & keep clicking to see when it is. :rolleyes2: Sorry but only Admin can change the title but I’ll pm him

bazzybabes

Can you tell me the location please, I think the welsh coast?? No problem: Campsite | Camping | Day Trips | North Wales | Shell Island :dance:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)